JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
coonie77

Questions about life in the new world

If you think about life in the new world, which question comes to your mind concerning yourself as a person - I mean questions you have to wait until then to be answered.

One example:

I am wondering if in the new world Jehovah will remove my disgust for insects, big spiders and bugs, so I can fully enjoy his creation?

3 hours ago, coonie77 said:

If you think about life in the new world, which question comes to your mind concerning yourself as a person - I mean questions you have to wait until then to be answered.

One example:

I am wondering if in the new world Jehovah will remove my disgust for insects, big spiders and bugs, so I can fully enjoy his creation?

Haha good question. You can team up with me, I'm going to draw insects ...I'll show you how amazing they are! But seriously, I think when we start understanding things as they should be understood - previous fears will melt away because of accurate knowledge.

34 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Haha good question. You can team up with me, I'm going to draw insects ...I'll show you how amazing they are! But seriously, I think when we start understanding things as they should be understood - previous fears will melt away because of accurate knowledge.

You mean like when a spider smiles at me I will no longer be fearful?:)

I wonder if genetic science in the new world will ever take us to the point where we can grow a full loaf of bread and other pre-made and convenient food items out the ground or on trees....

Edited by EccentricM

21 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

I wonder if genetic science in the new world will ever take us to the point where we can grow a full loaf of bread and other pre-made and convenient food items out the ground or on trees....

Like bacon? :eek:

:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Like bacon? :eek:

:thumbsup:

My mom actually wondered about meat trees, lol.

I mean, sounds crazy, but if we can grow plain meat in labs now with DNA samples... if we could cross this over into some sort of seed genetics....

Documentary footage from the future of me in the New World 😄:

Edited by EccentricM

10 hours ago, EccentricM said:

New fast or take-away food? LOL :drink:

I like your idea.....

Obviously I can think about donut tree for starters...:lol1:

52 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

New fast or take-away food? LOL :drink:

I like your idea.....

Obviously I can think about donut tree for starters...:lol1:

...or something sweet with it's own built in wrapper ...like an apple or orange..

oh wait, they already grow on trees...:lol1:

Like a replicator...computer: I'll have 4 carne asada tacos

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk