JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

For those with one eye significantly stronger than the other.

Do you also feel that your consciousness is not in the middle? I am slightly to the left of the top of my nose.

Please tell me I am normal.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

I wear my glasses all the time so I'm fine, lol.

But, while one of my eyes is better than the other, it's not a drastic difference. However, I could see how you could feel that way. I bet if we all tried to only keep one eye open for a short period of time we'd start to feel the same way.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

My hearing in my left ear is also better than in my right.

Partially shut your right eye and drag the stereo slider a little to the left of centre in your operating system settings, and you will be like me!

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

You got M.E.? 

My right eye went far sighted 2 years before my left, which went far sighted after starting to wear reading glasses.

I am told my right eye is better than left. -Not to me, it isn't! It feels different.

My whole right side feels different than my left, right ear hearing more sensitive to noise.

I know when it started, 2nd Thursday Feb/94 and it has progressed - now have heart problems ( 15 years ) with late onset diabetes ( 2 years ).

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

37 minutes ago, pnutts said:

You got M.E.? 

My right eye went far sighted 2 years before my left, which went far sighted after starting to wear reading glasses.

I am told my right eye is better than left. -Not to me, it isn't! It feels different.

My whole right side feels different than my left, right ear hearing more sensitive to noise.

I know when it started, 2nd Thursday Feb/94 and it has progressed - now have heart problems ( 15 years ) with late onset diabetes ( 2 years ).

M.E. yes. But I remember a hearing test at school that revealed a slight weakness on the right, and the optician picked up the weaker right eye about 20 years ago. My glasses are great, but I still feel lopsided.