JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
ChrisC

For those with one eye significantly stronger than the other.

I wear my glasses all the time so I'm fine, lol.

But, while one of my eyes is better than the other, it's not a drastic difference. However, I could see how you could feel that way. I bet if we all tried to only keep one eye open for a short period of time we'd start to feel the same way.

You got M.E.? 

My right eye went far sighted 2 years before my left, which went far sighted after starting to wear reading glasses.

I am told my right eye is better than left. -Not to me, it isn't! It feels different.

My whole right side feels different than my left, right ear hearing more sensitive to noise.

I know when it started, 2nd Thursday Feb/94 and it has progressed - now have heart problems ( 15 years ) with late onset diabetes ( 2 years ).

37 minutes ago, pnutts said:

You got M.E.? 

My right eye went far sighted 2 years before my left, which went far sighted after starting to wear reading glasses.

I am told my right eye is better than left. -Not to me, it isn't! It feels different.

My whole right side feels different than my left, right ear hearing more sensitive to noise.

I know when it started, 2nd Thursday Feb/94 and it has progressed - now have heart problems ( 15 years ) with late onset diabetes ( 2 years ).

M.E. yes. But I remember a hearing test at school that revealed a slight weakness on the right, and the optician picked up the weaker right eye about 20 years ago. My glasses are great, but I still feel lopsided.