JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Library - Years Text during meeting

Just to add my 2p / 2c worth .....

I think what you are seeing is an icon. When enlarged it appears to be a refresh  or update page type symbol,

( circular arrows.)

I also think its always the same symbol each time, just sometimes it's partly hidden under the years text 'text' - so sometimes its only half or a Corner of it that you can see.

I wonder of the text screen is in 2 'layers.

A bottom or backround layer which is a black background with the jw logo, and then the actual text is another 'layer' on top of that.

- and this symbol is showing between the layers.

I also don't think its anything in JW library or someone else would have seen it as well.

I wondering if it would help to bring up windows task manager and slowly start killing some running processes and any other open programs to see if it would disappear off the screen as you do that.

On 10/19/2018 at 12:39 AM, Qapla said:

We were considering using a copy of the JWL text image (capture it) and move the "JW.org" logo to the lower left corner instead of the right corner - so we know if we are looking at the JWL one or the Windows one ... so we can be sure we have the JWL on the screen before starting a video.

We have done something similar.

We took a screenshot of the text screen, and I didn't alter anything except to put a red spot in one corner, then set that as the desktop wallpaper across all the screens.

So now if the computer loses focus off JW library, the screens don't appear to change at all to the audience except for a small red spot appearing in the corner.

Hope my ramblings are of use.

Kevin

IMG_20180603_153719.jpg

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, insigth said:

Hello Brothers, thus you already have "2019 year text" on the screen using Jw Library App? Ours no nothing displayed yet,  almost January End 

Cebuano 2019 Year text still not available