JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Grenades and a Mine???

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2005 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.newsler.ru/incidents/2018/10/09/v-kirovskih-kvartirah-svidetelej-iegovy-nashli-dve-granaty-i-minu

"... recently the apartments of the defendants in the criminal case were searched. In the course of them, extremist literature was withdrawn, similar information on electronic media, as well as two grenades and a mine."

ugh...

https://www2.stetson.edu/~psteeves/relnews/181009c.html

supposedly during the searches "2 grenades and mines" were confiscated, which in the European Association of Jehovah's Witnesses is considered to be absolutely "inconceivable": "Jehovah's Witnesses do not bear arms for reasons of conscience. For this position, at various times and in various countries, they have been brought before tribunals and gone to concentration camps. For this reason, mention of the supposed seizure from believers of munitions seems to be blasphemous and may be evidence of a crude frame-up. . . ."  (tr. by PDS, posted 9 October 2018)

7 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

Ohhh... they forgot to mention missile launcher and jet fighter F-35 in the garage... 

Guess it's time to move mine to a new hiding spot. 🙄

This is so ridiculous. But we already knew they would stop this low. I'm sure we've all seen that video by now where they forced their way into a KH and placed literature around to "find" and make an issue of. 

They have no idea whose eye they are poking at right now. 

Well, if someone collected curios, or old antique things, they wouldn't be dangerous.

The only way to know for sure would be to try them out, you know,  pull the pin and throw it...

Later that day-----

"What grenade, I don't see any grenade,  what are you talking about?"....

Doesn't everyone keep a couple of grenades and a mine laying around the house?

Maybe they have a rat problem...:eek:

:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Bob said:

They are definitely putting a target on our backs by claiming we have weapons of mass destruction.

They know good and well we do not.  Someone in another article this morning said that you'd sooner see Muslims with pork in their salads before you'd see Witnesses with weapons.  <_<

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Wait till they find out that they are the King of the North! They could start planting nuclear bombs in our basements.

:eek: Next to my cleverly concealed literature? :eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

39 minutes ago, Hope said:

Someone in another article this morning said that you'd sooner see Muslims with pork in their salads before you'd see Witnesses with weapons

I guess that depends on just what you call "weapons".

If they searched our house they would find fishing poles - as well some hunting bows and some guns ... all used for procuring food.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

32 minutes ago, Qapla said:

I have a lot of knives. I keep them cleverly concealed in the kitchen...:secret:

2 hours ago, Qapla said:

If they searched our house they would find fishing poles - as well some hunting bows and some guns ... all used for procuring food.

I have some scissors that I used for opening my parcel of googly eyes recently. (I don’t run with them or anything.)

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13