JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Grenades and a Mine???

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2010 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

24 minutes ago, jwhess said:

We are helping to fulfill Matthew 5:11-12..."Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake.12 Rejoice and be overjoyed..."

I want to put that on a sign and stand in front of the apostates that yell at us in front of our next RC... 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Check http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://jw-russia.org&authuser=1

On October 9, 2018, in the city of Kirov, during a search of the house of retired Vladimir Bogomolov, collecting artifacts from the Great Patriotic War (1941-1945), investigators seized fragments of knowingly incapable rusted shells. The man was searched because his 69-year-old spouse (the only one of her entire family) professes the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses. A woman does not share her husband's fascination with antiques. Thus, the report that the ammunition was seized allegedly from Jehovah's Witnesses is not true.

Jehovah's Witnesses do not take weapons for conscience reasons. For this position they appeared before tribunals of different countries and went to concentration camps. They will be grateful to the media for clarifying the misunderstanding .

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Aha! So that's what really happened! And we should have waited just a bit for the clarification from the proper source. (last week's WT?)

In reality, though, I wonder if the authorities deliberately spread the initial story to the media without mentioning the other details...?

https://jw-russia.org/news/18101219-489.html

On October 9, 2018, in the city of Kirov, during a search of the house of retired Vladimir Bogomolov, collecting artifacts from the Great Patriotic War (1941-1945), investigators seized fragments of knowingly unfit rusty shells. The man was searched because his 69-year-old spouse (the only one of her entire family) professes the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses. A woman does not share her husband's fascination with antiques. Thus, the report that the ammunition was seized allegedly from Jehovah's Witnesses is not true.

Jehovah's Witnesses do not take weapons for conscience reasons. For this position they appeared before tribunals of different countries and went to concentration camps. They will be grateful to the media for clarifying the misunderstanding .

Vladimir Bogomolov, from whom the relics were confiscated, was in the past an active participant in the search movement (aimed at burying the remains of the soldiers who died in World War II), the brigadier of the search party. On the activities of his squad was written in the newspapers. On October 9, 2018, upon the discovery of artifacts, a criminal case on the illegal possession of weapons was instituted, it was allocated in a separate proceeding. Items sent for examination.

depositphotos_215301272.jpg?itok=efgK6atL

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Bah, they found out our methods..

I guess we'll have to replace our illegal Bible teach books that have sand textured paper which enables us to light the match heads concealed under the lids of our pens which is used to light the grenades we keep under the soundbox.

Edited by EccentricM

3 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

Bah they found out our methods..

I guess we'll have to replace our illegal Bible teach books that have sand textured paper which enables us to light the match heads concealed under the lids of our pens which is used to light the grenades we keep under the soundbox.

Soon they will accuse of this ... Revelation:

And fire and smoke and sulfur came out of their mouths ....those Witnesses keep the grenades in their mouths... LOL :lol2:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Just now, Gregexplore said:

Soon they will accuse of this ... Revelation:

And fire and smoke and sulfur came out of their mouths ....those Witnesses keep the grenades in their mouths... LOL :lol2:

I just thought that was talking about the popularity of Chicken Curry in the West during the last days.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:31 PM, Omoyeme said:

Did the KGB ever stoop this low?

I thought the same thing. And no, I don't think the Soviet Union ever came up with such nonsense. They didn't need to, since there was a general anti-religious sentiment back in the day. Today, Russia supposedly has freedom of religion, so they are desperately seeking other reasons.

https://www.jw.org/finder?docid=702018187&wtlocale=E&srcid=share

Several international news outlets have reported that during recent searches in the Kirov region of Russia, authorities supposedly discovered “weapons” that they say belonged to Jehovah’s Witnesses. However, the “weapons” that the authorities found were in the home of someone who is not one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. The “weapons” were actually three rusty, inoperable relics from World War II—two grenades and one landmine. The individual’s wife, who is one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, apparently was not even aware that her husband possessed these items.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D