JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The First Man

Just saw "The First Man", hard to imagine it was that many years ago. We were coming back from Convention in Vancouver, BC when we listened to the actual Eagle blasting off and returning to the Apollo mother ship. Excellent movie, only recall one foul word and was amazed who it came from.

Interesting all the mechanical displays in the spacecraft, come to think of it my airplane had the same instuments in those same years. If you like Apollo 13 you will enjoy this. If you are too young to remmember the cold war, this will let you know what it was like for your parents or grand parents. If you are a grand parent, it is a greatt flashback.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

7 hours ago, Old said:

Just saw "The First Man", hard to imagine it was that many years ago.

Why I connected this sentence to Adam ? ..I don't know , but then I kept reading and the picture emerged as clear LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I will probably enjoy this movie - after all, I am of that generation who saw it on TV "live" ... although, I will most likely wait till it is on Netflix or get the DVD.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~