JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for November 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1968 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Watched the November 2018 Broadcast this morning.

I have been trying to find the video about the seahorses that was mentioned in the Announcements.

I am interested as one of my RVs really like the articles we used to have in the Awake called Was It Designed?

I would like to point out this video.  Could someone please tell me where it is.  Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Rose Flower said:

Watched the November 2018 Broadcast this morning.

I have been trying to find the video about the seahorses that was mentioned in the Announcements.

I am interested as one of my RVs really like the articles we used to have in the Awake called Was It Designed?

I would like to point out this video.  Could someone please tell me where it is.  Thank you.

Did he say it was released or will be released?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

22 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Lyrics to JW Broadcasting's Original Song for November 2018  (As always, compliments of Brother Chew❤️)

1946593225_FriendsForever!.gif.04ac08c9c51e2ff53267c7b1a9af8b6c.gif yes.gif.3940674ae2006c23619a170bb86049eb.gif

Almost forgot the lyrics to all the other songs:

Lyrics to JW Broadcast Original Songs October 2014 -- November 2018

Thanks alot for this. I have always wanted to get the lyrics to the song "Time Line of Jesus". 

As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you - Prov. 4:25

Watched the November 2018 Broadcast this morning...

... I would like to point out this video.  Could someone please tell me where it is.  Thank you.

I had a quick look as well and I could not find it.
I expect it will be with the other videos in the app>Media>The Bible>Creation

Just a guess. We might have to wait for an update.

Older {waiting for wiser}

"You will be happy to know that the next installment of the video series Was it Designed? entitled The Seahorse’s Tail is available on Video on Demand and jw.org starting this month. Perhaps you can watch it during your next Family Worship evening."

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

11 hours ago, The German said:

Convention 2016.

Sunday morning.
Situations in the basement.

11 hours ago, Zebra555 said:

One of the brothers in the basement videos

Ah! I knew he looked familiar! Thank you so much........!

Thankyouverymuch.gif.7ade638277eb43b896ebd0187d44d527.gif

23 hours ago, Tortuga said:

"You will be happy to know that the next installment of the video series Was it Designed? entitled The Seahorse’s Tail is available on Video on Demand and jw.org starting this month. Perhaps you can watch it during your next Family Worship evening."

I noticed that too...and I think that that means :idea: maybe this week... 😉 :cool::praying:

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)