JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

It's not even summer yet!

Temperatures expected to hit 40C in NSW and Queensland heatwave

New South Wales is bracing for its first heatwave of the season, and Queensland is poised to break October records, as temperatures soar this weekend.

The Bureau of Meteorology is forecasting 40C temperatures and heatwave conditions for inland parts of both states, following another near-record heatwave across Queensland last week.

Meteorologist Jenny Sturrock said the conditions were being called “an early season record”, with summer still a month away.

On Thursday, Canberra airport is expected to reach 33C, Wagga Wagga 37C and Narrandera airport 39C. All are close to October records for those locations.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/31/temperatures-expected-to-hit-40c-in-nsw-and-queensland-heatwave

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

That is just too hot for me I would perish I am sure .........how about you Greg can you stand the heat? Weather is really crazy all over I saw on the news that Italy has had some severe storms causing lots of damage , luxury boats thrown around like toy boats.  A sister said it was torrential rains with high winds that came through.

3 hours ago, Miss Mouse said:

That is just too hot for me I would perish I am sure .........how about you Greg can you stand the heat? Weather is really crazy all over I saw on the news that Italy has had some severe storms causing lots of damage , luxury boats thrown around like toy boats.  A sister said it was torrential rains with high winds that came through.

Yes I can tolerate heat to certain extent, but my wife doesn’t....

The weather all over the world is out of control....

Did not Satan claim that humans are better off without Jehovah? Hmmm? :whistling:

Satan and his supporters failed on many fronts.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

5 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

failed on many fronts

Weather Fronts?🍹🍺🍻

Last summer twaz in Californ I Eh when it dun reach 46 C  114 F.  The hottest ever dun seen it.

Did see 110F 44 C in TO back in 1975 though. Twaz at a convention at Woodbine Race Track.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

32 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Weather Fronts?🍹🍺🍻

Last summer twaz in Californ I Eh when it dun reach 46 C  114 F.  The hottest ever dun seen it.

Did see 110F 44 C in TO back in 1975 though. Twaz at a convention at Woodbine Race Track.

We attended conventions at Woodbine. It was an elite site. They would not rent out to anyone else except Jehovah's Witnesses because they knew we took good care of it..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

I remember working in the kitchen ( we called it the Dungeon ) at Woodbine.

I saw Starvation Army and city officials come through to see how we could

feed so many people a decent hot meal so fast. :chef:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: