JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

Hello Friends,

Every year my sister creates a JW calendar for the family. She used the theme of the 2019 International conventions.  If anyone was interested, I'd be happy to share the file.  Just let me know. :D 

2019 JW Calendar.JPG

Forgot to mention this is formatted on a 11x17 page and should be printed on both sides (long side) when printing. 

Hello Friends,

Every year my sister creates a JW calendar for the family. She used the theme of the 2019 International conventions.  If anyone was interested, I'd be happy to share the file.  Just let me know.  
411975197_2019JWCalendar.JPG.d48bd641ef0d70d6f058313237677759.JPG
Forgot to mention this is formatted on a 11x17 page and should be printed on both sides (long side) when printing. 

Hi Brother, how are you sharing, via email or ?
Would love one!
Thank you, Voni

I'm sure many of you have printed these out already but I just went and printed one out and discovered it should be printed on the short side. So, my apologies on the error there.  I had printed the originals in an Excel file before I moved it into a PDF. That might have been why I mentioned printing the long way.