JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Neo-Nazi couple who named baby after Hitler convicted of belonging to terror group National Action"

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1962 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-11-12/neo-nazi-couple-who-named-baby-after-hitler-convicted-of-terror-group-membership/?fbclid=IwAR1fX3X7CcF1nYjh782zRHPi1Xga_QgafI1ItZlSdgPvhNf_Yr68aIFewMo

A “fanatical” neo-Nazi couple who named their baby son after Hitler have been convicted of membership of a terrorist group National Action. 

A jury at Birmingham Crown Court was told the couple, of Waltham Gardens, Banbury, Oxfordshire, had given their child the middle name Adolf, which Thomas said was in “admiration” of Hitler.

Photographs recovered from their home also showed Thomas cradling his newborn son while wearing the hooded white robes of a Ku Klux Klansman (KKK).

Crazy. Now these are the people that should be cracked down on. I mean, they have have a Swastika pastry cutter! How mad can you get?

2 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-11-12/neo-nazi-couple-who-named-baby-after-hitler-convicted-of-terror-group-membership/?fbclid=IwAR1fX3X7CcF1nYjh782zRHPi1Xga_QgafI1ItZlSdgPvhNf_Yr68aIFewMo

Crazy. Now these are the people that should be cracked down on. I mean, they have have a Swastika pastry cutter! How mad can you get?

Extremists?

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

19 minutes ago, Dove said:

I've often wondered why the KKK is allowed to exist..

I suppose it's freedom of speech. People are allowed to be personally racist, and then they form a group, it's not illegal, until they act on extremism... 

I watched a documentry once on modern KKK members, and they said "we are not racist, we just believe white people are better than all the other races and must preserve our rightful superiority". Lol. Deluded (or they were just being sly with their words for their t.v apperance, just had that feeling about them that they knew they were speaking rubbish).

Edited by EccentricM

I suppose it's freedom of speech. People are allowed to be personally racist, and then they form a group, it's not illegal, until they act on extremism... 

I watched a documentry once on modern KKK members, and they said "we are not racist, we just believe white people are better than all the other races and must preserve our rightful superiority". Lol. Deluded (or they were just being sly with their words for their t.v apperance, just had that feeling about them that they knew they were speaking rubbish).

In many other democracies it is believed that freedom of speech is limited and comes with responsibilities, that you cannot preach ideas that limit or infringe on other people’s rights. I don’t know which is correct. I guess human governments need to try all paths.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I saw a picture from a newspaper years ago. There were a group of KKK standing around a table and a black woman seated at the table. There were gifts on the table. I figured the picture was staged and the woman was forced to sit for the picture. I can imagine the KKK picking up the gifts after the picture was taken and leaving with them. It was just a PR stunt to make it seem that the KKK was being nice to the black woman.  The caption under the picture read something like 'KKK members bring Christmas to a poor black family' or something similar.

They were trying to make gullible people believe that the KKK was doing something good.

It would be nice if everyone understood that there is only one race, the human race.

56 minutes ago, Witness1970 said:

I saw a picture from a newspaper years ago. There were a group of KKK standing around a table and a black woman seated at the table. There were gifts on the table. I figured the picture was staged and the woman was forced to sit for the picture. I can imagine the KKK picking up the gifts after the picture was taken and leaving with them. It was just a PR stunt to make it seem that the KKK was being nice to the black woman.  The caption under the picture read something like 'KKK members bring Christmas to a poor black family' or something similar.

They were trying to make gullible people believe that the KKK was doing something good.

It would be nice if everyone understood that there is only one race, the human race.

What's crazy is that the KKK considers themselves a form of Christianity.

6 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

What's crazy is that the KKK considers themselves a form of Christianity.

I know it's morning in England and that explains why you are up. I am up because I was in bed and could not sleep. It's 4AM. I am going back to bed to try again.

3 minutes ago, Witness1970 said:

I know it's morning in England and that explains why you are up. I am up because I was in bed and could not sleep. It's 4AM. I am going back to bed to try again.

Ha, with me time has no meaning. I'm up when I'm up and asleep when I'm asleep. Sleep patterns for me are all over the place.