JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for December 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1931 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

In about 168 hours it should be time for the December Broadcast ...

Hmmmm..... wonder what it will be about ?????   Who will host ?????

It should be available here when it is posted

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=201812&langwritten=e

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

4 hours ago, cheesychat said:

Shouldn't it be the first part of the Gilead graduation for the December broadcast?

You're fairly fast for a turtle. 

One really has to question if he really IS a turtle.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

On 11/25/2018 at 7:28 PM, Qapla said:

Who will host ?????

I've noticed they don't maintain a strict rotation and sometimes the Helpers will do several broadcasts in a row, so I think i will be a Helper that introduces the Gilead Graduation.

I haven't seen Bro Schafer for a while, so maybe it will be him...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

So there's pretty much little chance that they will surprise us with the annual meeting this month, huh? 

Patience, patience, patience. I need more patience.. But for the next one, I'm either going to try to go or will send my best friend up there (she has no children to distract her and takes excellent notes). 😊

3 hours ago, Shannie said:

Please no...I hope not my least favorite

That's too bad. I really enjoy the graduations and I look forward to all of it being broadcast. I hope you can develop an appreciation for the Gilead graduations. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

That's too bad. I really enjoy the graduations and I look forward to all of it being broadcast. I hope you can develop an appreciation for the Gilead graduations. 

I agree Br. Richard.  Some of the most heartfelt and beneficial talks come by way of the Gilead Graduation speakers. A treasure for sure. In the recent past, they give us all three sections (last year during December).

On 11/27/2018 at 1:27 PM, Tortuga said:

My keyboard strikes again!

That's my excuse too. That is why I edit a lot of my comments.🙁

Either that or it is my 2 finger typing - one finger☝️ gets ahead of the other finger. 👆

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: