JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for December 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1932 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The monthly broadcast is up early this month. I saw on the site over an hour ago.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201812_1_VIDEO

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Wonderful program!

I "borrowed" (=copied) some quick notes from Brother Jackson. I hope he doesn't mind. .. :)

• Drought want makes us doubt. Trust is a must.

• Don't change the change. Continue to make the right change.

• Expect the unexpected gradually.

• Shoulder to shoulder. Imperfection... don't rub in, rub out.

• "I love the Father".

My quick conclusion: I am grateful I was "invited"😉 to the graduation without being invited! ❤️

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

2 hours ago, Daniela said:

My quick conclusion: I am grateful I was "invited"😉 to the graduation without being invited! ❤️

Me too.

Okay, I just got done watching it. I personally enjoyed reflecting on the ins and outs of Jeremiah 17:7, 8 that Brother Ekran reminded us of. Someone who trusts in Jehovah will not even notice the heat or the drought! That was a good analysis of those verses!

2 minutes ago, WilliamChew said:

145th gilead graduation part 1

JWB December 2018

JWB Dec 2018 - 145th gilead graduation - Part 1.pdf

...and thank you, William, for the transcript... :ok:

I’m going to start watching the broadcasts as soon as the link is posted. When you try to watch it on JW Broadcasting around the time people are coming home from work and trying to watch it the video pauses. I decided to watch it on the link provided here in this topic and it played fine. I missed something that was said and tried to rewind it. That messed everything up. Now I can’t get it to play ☹️

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.