JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

KH construction in Germany

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1857 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The blue panel in the back of the platform is made of straw. And in the third picture, you can see the camera control unit. The camera recording can be live streamed to all auditoriums and rooms in the hall. It's practical for larger events e.g. the dedication program. 

unnamed (15).jpg

unnamed (16).jpg

unnamed (18).jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have had our open house today. There were 1350 visitors. It was overcrowded. Just mindblowing. The visitors were excited about the camera system at auditorium no. 3. 

The mayor of our district also visited our hall. She gave us a package of sweets which was eaten by us tourguides after in the evening at our final review meeting. She said, she would be glad if we had another open house just for our district in a few years. 

Many neighbours who watched the build wantet to see the end result today. 

What an amazing day. Tomorrow is the dedication. 

On 12/21/2018 at 11:42 AM, juliansan said:

The blue panel in the back of the platform is made of straw. And in the third picture, you can see the camera control unit. The camera recording can be live streamed to all auditoriums and rooms in the hall. It's practical for larger events e.g. the dedication program. 

unnamed (15).jpg

unnamed (16).jpg

unnamed (18).jpg

very beautiful and up to date looking..like the coloring..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Beautiful @juliansan!  I noticed that on jw.org the location of your new KH is off by about 120 metres; this could make it difficult for people using the website to find it!

You can pass this info along to your elders though and they can modify the KH listing manually when they log into their jw account.

😊

Thank you. I think it is because the road leading to the KH was build by us. It is not on google maps yet. It should be marked better when the road had been updated on the map. 

Thank you. I think it is because the road leading to the KH was build by us. It is not on google maps yet. It should be marked better when the road had been updated on the map. 
You can contact Google Maps and request a change or put in an update. I did that here when our old hall still showed up on the map, even though it was sold. And I sent a new pic with the GPS logged, and they put a new pin for the new hall address AND my photo.

Just Older