JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

March 2019 WT

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1945 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Now I'm seeing the they are explaining the pictures. That is good so nobody can interpret their own views on the pictures and a wasting a long time explaining it too. https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/ Page 13 is a good example of this.

Edited by Dustparticle

Picture from our new Magazine..
Seems as if they are hiding...
one brother is looking out the peephole of the door and the other one is looking out the window like they are keeping guard.
Screenshot_20181129-220307.thumb.png.7d6c0e1fbbbb1d168403ad310b1e01a8.png
PICTURE DESCRIPTION: Witnesses in a country where our work is restricted meet in a private home. They are dressed casually to avoid drawing attention to themselves

Enviado desde mi Z2 Plus mediante Tapatalk

I was surprised to find the "Table of Contents" located on the back of the magazine (page 32).  I had not noticed since the electronic version still has it placed on the second page visible.  But if you look at the digital version, in the upper right corner where the page numbers appear (in very small print) it shows 32 as the page number.

So digitally we go from front cover (page 1) to contents (page 32) to article (page 2).  In the paper copy of the January 2019 issue, which I received yesterday, it is obvious.  It is true of all of the 2019 study issues.