JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

Our congregation website is working out great. There is a tool to report time using a google form which feeds into a google sheet. I'd like to make something like that form that could submit to that sheet but also be used by publishers to track their time, so it would fill our master sheet, and they'd each have a sheet on their drive that would keep track of their entries. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might do that?

One of the great things about the website is that it acts like an app because people save it to their home screens and have a button to hit.

Edited by bigvince

It is terribly easy. The content pdf files are all based on several google sheets, this is great because I can make a change anywhere and the website is immediately updated.. When at the hall, we have an AirPrint printer and print schedules right off the site. 

There is an app called Ministry Assistant that has a start / stop button on the front to time your service. I generally forget to either start it or stop it, do I just key in my time for the report.

Did you want to try and have this app feed into your portal?

Just a thought. No doubt there is a simpler solution for those that are no so 'tech savvy.'

Older {waiting for wiser}

PS Great looking portal!

1 minute ago, TonyWenz said:

There is an app called Ministry Assistant that has a start / stop button on the front to time your service. I generally forget to either start it or stop it, do I just key in my time for the report.
Did you want to try and have this app feed into your portal?
Just a thought. No doubt there is a simpler solution for those that are no so 'tech savvy.'

Older {waiting for wiser} emoji1353.png
Adding it is an option, but would they need to have the app installed? And would I be able to link the fields to google sheeets so our secretary receives it all as he does now?

I think what I need to do is create a google sheet that can be downloaded by a publisher and added to their account, it would have dropdowns for dates and they could enter placements, etc. then there would be a submit button that would submit the entries totaled to the google sheet. Not quite sure if that will work yet.