JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Just for Fun: Men vs Women

Squad

There are some good reasons to love orange 🐊 , but as you can see it’s still a small percentage of people who can appreciate it.  And as far as color naming I blame the fact women have a more robust color vocabulary on the makeup industry. I know my wife has no less than 100 different colors of nail polish, all with different names. 

A6EAC43E-4D37-40C0-ADE1-57DFCEFC48F1.png

Edited by Brother Arellano

22 minutes ago, Brother Arellano said:

There are some good reasons to love orange 🐊 , but as you can see it’s still a small percentage of people who can appreciate it.  And as far as color naming I blame the fact women have a more robust color vocabulary on the makeup industry. I know my wife has no less than 100 different colors of nail polish, all with different names. 

A6EAC43E-4D37-40C0-ADE1-57DFCEFC48F1.png

Wow, lol! They even have brown there, but no cyan? :laugh:

1 minute ago, Tortuga said:

I'm guessing Jehovah's favorite color is blue...

Jehovah is not partial. 😉

Blue for the waters and sky; green comes in second for the grass, trees, vegetation..both calm and restful colors for the eyes..

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

4 hours ago, Dove said:

Blue for the waters and sky; green comes in second for the grass, trees, vegetation..both calm and restful colors for the eyes..

I love it how this thread changed from talking about the comical differences between men and women, to what's your favourite color! 😅

8 hours ago, Dove said:

Did you forget all that orange for the sun?

Around here they figure "somebody" is a fan since the sky is blue and the sun is orange ... especially since you rarely see garnet and gold together in nature

Now, back to that OP ...

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Does everyone have a favourite colour? Truth be told.  I don't have a favourite colour!!!!. (there,  I said it. now the world knows)  Since childhood I said my fav was red but in reality I could never decide on a fav colour.  I only picked red because of the hockey team - the Redwings. it was the only word I could associate a colour with at the time.  I like most all colours and still undecided as to one favourite.  Same with food. I can't just pick one favourite.

Edited by Vinnie

can editting be a favourite thing to do?

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

On 12/7/2018 at 2:11 PM, Vinnie said:

Ok. Seeing how this is supposed to be just for fun...

I think for colors they forgot the 20 shades of white for women. 

Where's the 10 pages of  honey do lists?

How about laundry? Men sort one or maybe 2 piles. Women sort into 10 piles

Can women watch a movie with out talking about it?  Just asking...

Men have one wallet. Women have one wallet and 10 purses to carry. It..

For my own protection, ima stop here. 

Yes we can watch movies without talking. I am always telling my husband to stop asking me questions. I even allow cc on shows and movies to avoid translating English to English. 😑 My hubby is Latino. I watch British tv and he can never understand the accents. 😉

Can men not be hypochondriacs? You are most likely not dying. Yet. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

13 hours ago, BLEmom said:

Can men not be hypochondriacs? You are most likely not dying. Yet. 

Well hang on a sec, I'm only a hypochondriac when i just know im going to get sick. The rest of  the time im just trying to fix what might be wrong with me. And any time left remaining , well, i might be dying then. 

Yeah i know....1000 comedians are out of work  and I'm trying to be funny. 

Edited by Vinnie

Edits for comedy

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:15 PM, Vinnie said:

Does everyone have a favourite colour? Truth be told.  I don't have a favourite colour!!!!. (there,  I said it. now the world knows)  Since childhood I said my fav was red but in reality I could never decide on a fav colour.  I only picked red because of the hockey team - the Redwings. it was the only word I could associate a colour with at the time.  I like most all colours and still undecided as to one favourite.  Same with food. I can't just pick one favourite.

Never mind, Vincent :D Although I have a favourite colour, I avoid buying everything in that colour. This would be too boring and monotonous! 🏳️‍🌈

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:34 AM, pnutts said:

woman says what.jpg

That´s definitely right! Oh, I simply love the minions… :ecstatic:

Edited by coonie77

Chrissy :wave:

On 12/13/2018 at 10:31 PM, BLEmom said:

Yes we can watch movies without talking.   

Huh! We had a brother and his wife that used to go over to another couples house to watch the broadcast on their tv. Course there was another couple or two also. That first couple would talk about what going on on the broadcast during the whole broadcast. 😁

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”