JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Suspicious fire destroys Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall in Lacey Washington

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1929 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://q13fox.com/2018/12/07/suspicious-fire-destroys-jehovahs-witness-kingdom-hall-in-lacey/

LACEY, Wash. -- Fire ripped through a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall early Friday morning in Lacey.

Lacey firefighters told Q13 News that someone called 911 just before 3:45 a.m. and multiple agencies are at the scene. There were no reports of anyone being injured.

Looks like it could be a total loss :nope:

image.png.52b8c4567a260d475d58a60f2386a3c1.png

image.png.718b7d2963ef07ee9888f49639ffebf1.png

We have a crew at the scene and will bring you updates live on Q13 News This Morning through 10:00 a.m.

image.png.0a647252fa019743e6bab65eb246e3ab.png

image.png.4d9eea81fbd7327a76b543af49f4fe83.png

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

"The Thurston County Sheriff says its detectives and agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating.

A task force has been looking into attacks targeting several Kingdom Halls in the last year in Thurston County. A hall in Olympia was set on fire twice -- and destroyed by the second fire. In Yelm, shots were fired into the hall back in March. So far, nobody has been hurt in these attacks.

ATF agents have told Q13 News in the past that it's only a matter of time before someone is hurt or killed"

Additional new coverage from King5 News w/video. Interview with Fire Official.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/suspicious-fire-destroys-lacey-jehovahs-witness-kingdom-hall/281-622020393

Edited by rocket

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I always hope that these fires came by accident, but if they aren't, wow! These people better be glad that no one was hurt, they have no idea who they are trifling with! We may be a peaceful people that turn the other cheek, but Jehovah says "Vengeance is mine!". I have a feeling these types of things are going to become commonplace during these last days.

6 minutes ago, lovejoypeace said:

I have a feeling these types of things are going to become commonplace during these last days.

We can expect to see more of it. Satan is pulling out all the stops, using his agents to promote fear in whatever way they can. But Jehovah knows what is happening. He will not let this system continue for one second more than he will tolerate!

Likely all the security videos was destroyed considering the extent of the fire. Is there an inexpensive way to display and record security video at a remote location? 

It is almost a sure thing this serial arsonist will strike again, we need his picture.

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

21 hours ago, Old said:

Likely all the security videos was destroyed considering the extent of the fire. Is there an inexpensive way to display and record security video at a remote location? 

It is almost a sure thing this serial arsonist will strike again, we need his picture.

I hope the angels can identify him in a police line-up...:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Willow said:

These photos are from the July incident. More than likely the same perp. Low definition does not provide enough detail for indentification.

If you want to blend into the crowd in the Seattle area wear a Sea Hawks hat . Is the mustache real? That is easily added or removed. It appears that he might have sunglasses or eye protection glasses of a narrow design, those are very popular on construction sites. How many people zip up a jacket in July? He looks so nondescript it makes me think it was all intended.

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Whoever this guy is, one this is abundantly clear - he picked the wrong religious group to mess with.  No lifeless idol guards our people, no statue made of wood is looking over the sheep who gather inside these buildings!!! So glad this is happening when no one is meeting there - the guy is obviously a coward.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:52 PM, Tortuga said:

If he is a disgruntled study or related to a JW, then hopefully someone will recognize him...

I think it he's a former or disgruntled Witness. In fact, I would be shocked if it wasn't. I don't think anyone else would take this type of risk. This certainly may be a vendetta... 

Our National News showed 6 or 7 burned to the ground, all in the same area. They caught him on camera but so far not identified. No one was hurt but halls a total loss..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

43 minutes ago, Dove said:

Our National News showed 6 or 7 burned to the ground, all in the same area. They caught him on camera but so far not identified. No one was hurt but halls a total loss..

As far as I know this is the only one, in Thurston County, that burned to the ground. Others damage, either severly or less. I helped rebuild one of the first that was gutted but bearing walls and roof were in tack. The interior was totally rebuilt.