JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Suspicious fire destroys Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall in Lacey Washington

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1952 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Police appear to believe this person is a former Witness, which is probably true. 

I'm assuming that the local brothers reviewed all of the judicial cases in that circuit. It seems reasonable the local bodies of elders would have identified him by now...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

18 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I'm assuming that the local brothers reviewed all of the judicial cases in that circuit. It seems reasonable the local bodies of elders would have identified him by now...

I am positive they did take a look at those, but I am not sure how an unidentified arsonist can be identified via judicial cases.

Edited by Bob

2 minutes ago, Qapla said:

Since the security video with the man's picture on it was made public - all the judicial committees would have access to them and may recognize them

I wasn’t aware of that. Richard’s point makes sense now. 

Sorry brother Richard. 

Those photos are from the July event. I am sure that any useful information from them has long been in the hands of the authorities. 

The fact that they have some persons of interest would lead me to believe an arrest is in the offing.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Update:

https://www.king5.com/article/news/crime/jehovahs-witnesses-keep-spiritual-routine-after-string-of-kingdom-hall-attacks/281-3d3e12de-f501-4fcf-a976-2812afac9558

Jehovah's Witnesses keep spiritual routine after string of Kingdom Hall attacks

* Jason Chudy, a spokesperson for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), said investigators have identified several persons of interests they would like to talk to about the arson. 

* The suspect would also have an interest in the investigation and could have an injury.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

6 hours ago, rocket said:

Update:

https://www.king5.com/article/news/crime/jehovahs-witnesses-keep-spiritual-routine-after-string-of-kingdom-hall-attacks/281-3d3e12de-f501-4fcf-a976-2812afac9558

Jehovah's Witnesses keep spiritual routine after string of Kingdom Hall attacks

* Jason Chudy, a spokesperson for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), said investigators have identified several persons of interests they would like to talk to about the arson.  

* The suspect would also have an interest in the investigation and could have an injury. 

Nice to see some positive publicity come from these heart-breaking events.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:25 AM, Tortuga said:

The brothers in the area know of two apostates which match the description, and police have talked to at least one of them. Currently there is not enough evidence to link either of them. Last I was told, the branch is now the one communicating with police, rather than the local bodies, but I may be mistaken on that last point. 

My simple £40 door-cam I bought would email stills and short videos  to me every time it detected movement. 

Sensitivity, video length, etc was adjustable, it just needed a WiFi connection. (Mine kept disconnecting.)

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13