JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for January 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1862 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

WOW! 

2019 is less than a month away :eek:

With that in mind, it may be time to start the guessing about the first JW Broadcast of 2019

I did notice that the December thread did not get "pinned" :shrugs: 

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 minute ago, Tbs77 said:

Might be a stream lined Annual Meeting.... emoji17.png Meaning only highlights! emoji22.pngemoji22.pngemoji22.pngemoji22.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Why?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 12/16/2018 at 11:06 PM, Tortuga said:

Annual meeting....

Indeed, in general you are correct, its the AGM.  

Not the annual meeting of generals but the Annual General Meeting of October 6th.

Next year is just around the corner, less than 2 weeks to 2019 & less than 3 weeks to see last years (2018) AGM. Perhaps we will receive Website & JWLib. updates at the same time. 😋

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

28 minutes ago, Chris7 said:

Indeed, in general you are correct, its the AGM.  

Not the annual meeting of generals but the Annual General Meeting of October 6th.

Next year is just around the corner, less than 2 weeks to 2019 & less than 3 weeks to see last years (2018) AGM. Perhaps we will receive Website & JWLib. updates at the same time. 😋

Actually Chris it is the  Annual Meeting (AM)

Thank you br. Dennis, you are absolutely correct. Please ignore my post and forgive.

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

It was the full meeting for the last few times, It probably will continue as such in the next month.

I hope so! January 7, 2019 is technically three months from Annual Meeting date of October 6, 2018. However, we will have to wait and see.... I'm wonder if we will get "bombarded" with goodies ranging from rest of Gilead to annual meeting in one fell swoop!.. I could live with that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

On 12/16/2018 at 6:37 PM, Danni said:

no music video. 🙁

I hope the gilead graduates will present a new song on their "the inside story". 😍

No new song but a new rendition of "Searching for Friends of Peace" #58  in 24 languages

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

1 hour ago, Danni said:

Very beautiful song. Tagalog is also included.

Oo, napansin ko iyon. :oops:

Yes, I noticed that. I kind of thought Danilo would pick that one out; it's the national dialect of his country.

That being said, how many of us here can identify the country (or countries) where each of the 24 languages in that song is spoken. Let me try a couple:

(German, French, and Polish are just too easy.)

Chichewa - Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, others

Amharic - Ethiopia

Nzema - Ghana, Côte d'Ivoire

Tigrinya - Eritrea, Ethiopia, others

. . .

EDIT: I just realized the last couple of posts are in the wrong topic! January 2019 is supposed to be the Annual Meeting, not Gilead. :offtopic:

Edited by Sheep

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

EDIT: I just realized the last couple of posts are in the wrong topic! January 2019 is supposed to be the Annual Meeting, not Gilead. :offtopic:

:thumbsup:

We noticed, but we knew you would fix it...🧡

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, GeordieGirl said:

Because it's not January till tomorrow. :) 

Tuesday....

On 12/17/2018 at 12:18 AM, Willow said:

Annual Meeting, annual meeting, annual meeting...

Annual Meeting, annual meeting, annual meeting, Annual Meeting, annual meeting, annual meeting, Annual Meeting, annual meeting, annual meeting, Annual Meeting, annual meeting, annual meeting...

I will be so disappointed if it's not the AM.

I just noticed that the link in the first post seems to go to a 2015 page

This link may work better

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=201901&langwritten=e

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~