JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for January 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1862 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Shannie said:

Tomorrow is the day we have all been waiting for since October ANNUAL MEETING!!!!!! are we going to talk about it in this thread or is there a new thread going to be started?

Cant't wait.

General discussion in this thread and specifically for the KotN both here and here: https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/37601-recent-identities-of-the-king-of-the-north-and-south/

Meditating on the Bible is the best way to know Jehovah.

Meditating on his Creation, the Universe, is the 2nd best way.🌴🌎

Studying Physics is the best way to learn about his Creation.🤓

1 minute ago, Saffron said:

I am literally counting down the hours. I can not wait.. and just because of that, this will probably be one of the broadcasts that is not loaded until 9pm. 

I will be taught patience one way or another. 🤣

If JW Broadcasting was showing the view count publicly like YouTube does then I am sure this would have the highest number.

Meditating on the Bible is the best way to know Jehovah.

Meditating on his Creation, the Universe, is the 2nd best way.🌴🌎

Studying Physics is the best way to learn about his Creation.🤓

If the January Broadcast is NOT the Annual Meeting it would be discussed right here in this thread ...

Now, if it January Broadcast IS the Annual Meeting - it would  be proper to discuss it in the thread for the January Broadcast :yes:

Oh :facepalmpo2:that is THIS thread :wall:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

22 minutes ago, Jothob said:

I shall wake up in the morning eagerly checking the link!! Only a few hours to go...yay! 😀

The link in post #25 should work early Monday morning, however, the broadcast is usually available on the JWB site within a couple of hours after it is available by link. So if the link doesn't work, just be patient and check the JWBroadcasting site.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

The link in post #25 should work early Monday morning, however, the broadcast is usually available on the JWB site within a couple of hours after it is available by link. So if the link doesn't work, just be patient and check the JWBroadcasting site.

Thank you yes that’s what I normally do...😀

10 minutes ago, KingDavid said:

In Germany usually 4 p.m. So better not think of it for another 8 to 9 hours. Lalalalalala emoji2235.pngemoji2151.png

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk

I'm spoiled. Here in California it shows up on the link about the same time I wake up. It shows up on JWB just before lunch...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

10 minutes ago, harmania said:

Oh it's not full annual meeting if I'm not mistaken, part 2 will come next month then? 

Normally shown in a similar way to Gilead .... 2 or 3 parts over the month. 

Just now, Farmway said:

Today: 67 min

Parts 2 and 3 are coming in the next weeks.

You got there a nanosecond before me. 🙂

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.