JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for January 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1884 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Bek said:

Does ASL have sound or should I wait for the English version? 

The 500MB version has both video and audio in English. As well as ASL of course.

I don't know about the others

Meditating on the Bible is the best way to know Jehovah.

Meditating on his Creation, the Universe, is the 2nd best way.🌴🌎

Studying Physics is the best way to learn about his Creation.🤓

In 26th of March 1919 the brothers were released from prison. Is this the official date for the end of the spiritual babylonian captivity?

Brother Let said that sometime during the 2nd century (101-200) the spiritual babylonian captivity started because that's when the last apostole died.

Meditating on the Bible is the best way to know Jehovah.

Meditating on his Creation, the Universe, is the 2nd best way.🌴🌎

Studying Physics is the best way to learn about his Creation.🤓

5 hours ago, Bek said:

Does ASL have sound or should I wait for the English version

ASL does have sound, so you can always watch that one just fine, but I think English is up now. 😊

5 hours ago, Bek said:

Does ASL have sound or should I wait for the English version

ASL does have sound, so you can always watch that one just fine, but I think English is up now. 😊

Just saw the jwb for January. Very nice! Very touching!

Very touching the interview Brother Lösch gave. Look at his eyes. :crying: 

You'll find out a touching piece of our spiritual heritage made in Romania :) . For me that interview has a special meaning... I lived it. :heart: :crush: :heart:

Now I'm anxious to see the next parts. 

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

When Br. Losch’s voice cracked when the brothers got back together was so touching. ZspShowed his true love for the friends and especially Jehovah 

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

26 minutes ago, Daniela said:

Just saw the jwb for January. Very nice! Very touching!

Very touching the interview Brother Lösch gave. Look at his eyes. :crying: 

You'll find out a touching piece of our spiritual heritage made in Romania :) . For me that interview has a special meaning... I lived it. :heart: :crush: :heart:

Now I'm anxious to see the next parts. 

Me too. I really liked the bit about Romania. When brothers agreed to reunite and hugged one another, I almost got teary. 

Edited by Bek

grammar

3 hours ago, WilliamChew said:

JWB Jan 2019 - Annual meeting part 1 transcript

JWB Jan 2019 Annual Meeting Part 1.pdf

Wow, what a wonderful product of brotherly love!

How do you do it, Br William? I have only just finished watching the video while you have managed to watch it and transcribe it. It is incredible! 

Hhmm. There doesn't seem to be a separate topic for Brother Lösch's interview: Maintaining Unity Under Ban. So I'll put this in here.

I found it interesting that it's his voice in the German version of that video too, overdubbed. (Nein. Ich spreche kein Deutsch.)

How about other languages he speaks? Well, he speaks Romanian, but that version is not his voice. And he also speaks Italian, but the Italian version is not uploaded at the time of this posting.

There doesn't need to be a separate thread/topic for each talk in a Monthly Broadcast ... Since it is a talk in the January Broadcast, it can be discussed here.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~