JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
Qapla

JW Broadcasting for January 2019

1 minute ago, Saffron said:

I watched ASL as well.. which seems to be way more interesting than English. 

Beautiful starter for sure, but the wait continues for the main course. 

The 9 min main video course follows immediately after the 1 min trailer

In 26th of March 1919 the brothers were released from prison. Is this the official date for the end of the spiritual babylonian captivity?

Brother Let said that sometime during the 2nd century (101-200) the spiritual babylonian captivity started because that's when the last apostole died.

5 hours ago, Bek said:

Does ASL have sound or should I wait for the English version

ASL does have sound, so you can always watch that one just fine, but I think English is up now. 😊

5 hours ago, Bek said:

Does ASL have sound or should I wait for the English version

ASL does have sound, so you can always watch that one just fine, but I think English is up now. 😊

Just saw the jwb for January. Very nice! Very touching!

Very touching the interview Brother Lösch gave. Look at his eyes. :crying: 

You'll find out a touching piece of our spiritual heritage made in Romania :) . For me that interview has a special meaning... I lived it. :heart: :crush: :heart:

Now I'm anxious to see the next parts. 

When Br. Losch’s voice cracked when the brothers got back together was so touching. ZspShowed his true love for the friends and especially Jehovah 

Edited by Loopy

26 minutes ago, Daniela said:

Just saw the jwb for January. Very nice! Very touching!

Very touching the interview Brother Lösch gave. Look at his eyes. :crying: 

You'll find out a touching piece of our spiritual heritage made in Romania :) . For me that interview has a special meaning... I lived it. :heart: :crush: :heart:

Now I'm anxious to see the next parts. 

Me too. I really liked the bit about Romania. When brothers agreed to reunite and hugged one another, I almost got teary. 

Edited by Bek
grammar

3 hours ago, WilliamChew said:

JWB Jan 2019 - Annual meeting part 1 transcript

JWB Jan 2019 Annual Meeting Part 1.pdf

Wow, what a wonderful product of brotherly love!

How do you do it, Br William? I have only just finished watching the video while you have managed to watch it and transcribe it. It is incredible! 

Hhmm. There doesn't seem to be a separate topic for Brother Lösch's interview: Maintaining Unity Under Ban. So I'll put this in here.

I found it interesting that it's his voice in the German version of that video too, overdubbed. (Nein. Ich spreche kein Deutsch.)

How about other languages he speaks? Well, he speaks Romanian, but that version is not his voice. And he also speaks Italian, but the Italian version is not uploaded at the time of this posting.

Brother Losch's interview was very good. They had a lot of challenges, in particular with the "mole" false brothers trying to infiltrate the organization. Satan has always tried to use the divide and conquer method. He's done it for a long time and is continuing to do it.