JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for January 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1888 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Good news: Parts 2 and 3 will be released over the next couple of weeks. By the end of part 3  you will have heard from each member of the Governing Body.😊

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Patrick LaFranca hosts the broadcast this month. His wife, Alice, was in the old Family Happiness book...

136853118_AliceLaFranca.JPG.4d9ca08aa4ef89e009c52f5f483cc095.JPG

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 minutes ago, rachel747 said:

good to see his hands appear to be better since his talk in Gilead pt 3

I hadn't noticed. What was wrong?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, rachel747 said:

Fabulous AM so far, who doesn't absolutely Love brother Lett...
  a motivating speaker, enthusiastic delivery, & master of modulation

good to see his hands appear to be better since his talk in Gilead pt 3

He's a very loving and humble brother.  We had him this past May for our RC.  I went up to shake his hand but could hardly control my emotions from my daughter about to die. He was very comforting. Sadly I missed his last talk on Sunday.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

40 minutes ago, rocket said:

He's a very loving and humble brother.  We had him this past May for our RC.  I went up to shake his hand but could hardly control my emotions from my daughter about to die. He was very comforting. Sadly I missed his last talk on Sunday.

Was that in Atl Ga area?

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

4 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I hadn't noticed. What was wrong?

I took a screen pic however it may not be appropriate to post a GB pic here,
  but if you look closely, the back if his hands appear red in 145th Gilead
  hope he didn't sustain an injury

in any case, in the AM his hands look healthy & was energetic as he always is. 💕 love brother Lett

1 minute ago, harmania said:

How to get download link for part 2?

The link in post #25 should work early Monday morning, however, the broadcast is usually available on the JWB site within a couple of hours after it is available by link. So if the link doesn't work, just be patient and check the JWBroadcasting site.

4 hours ago, Tortuga said:

The link in post #25 should work early Monday morning, however, the broadcast is usually available on the JWB site within a couple of hours after it is available by link. So if the link doesn't work, just be patient and check the JWBroadcasting site.

Maybe THIS Monday but possibly NEXT Monday?  Same link and same advice. Thanks Br. Richard.

3 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Maybe THIS Monday but possibly NEXT Monday?  Same link and same advice. Thanks Br. Richard.

I hope that same link works, it's possible we'll need to add 'am' to 'jwb', however I'll let the smart guys figure that out for us...

1 hour ago, The German said:

Mark Noumair: “This Is the Way” (Isa. 30:21) in english:

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_periodical/e3/jwb_E_201901_02_r720P.mp4

Wow, it is very uplifting and informative. When I got to the 6:40 mark, I had a good laugh.  "They have nicknames: dumb, dumber, dumbest and stupid". :lol2: