JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Hi Arumuga, Greetings from a fellow brother from India.

Regarding the S-4 form (Field Service Report)- as per direction given to us in India (not sure if its global), you will not have access to these forms on jw.org till you become a Ministerial Servant. It would be beneficial if you can ask your Field Service Group Overseer or your Group Servant for this form and he will send it to you.

I saw your profile that you were baptized on October 2018. So Congratulations!!! Your Group Overseer will now train you to take on additional responsibilities in the near future. Not that we will not help you, but it would be beneficial if you direct such queries to him as he will use these opportunities to train you and equip you for our kingdom work in India, which is undergoing massive changes in this year.  

Edited by Bryan

On 12/22/2018 at 11:48 AM, Bryan said:

our kingdom work in India, which is undergoing massive changes in this year.  

We have many Indian students in Bishkek. They come to study medicine as it is cheaper in my country. Our English-language congregation takes advantage of that and preaches to as many students as possible. Some of them accept the truth and get baptised. From what I understand, there are few congregations in India and most of them are in big cities. Some brothers who have been to India say it was difficult for foreigners to get missionary visas. 

So I was happy to read the above words of yours. That means things are changing for the better.