JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

145th Gilead Graduation-Inside Story

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1915 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I just watched it  - WONDERFUL!!!  It was inspiring to see to what extent our brothers went and are going to look for and teach Jehovahs sheep that they find.  All of that snow in Greenland, and all of that long trip in Ethiopia!!  And that beautiful musical arrangement about Friends of Peace, in all of those languages!!   Now I feel ashamed when I stay home from service because of bad weather!!

13 minutes ago, rbrown1205 said:

I just watched it  - WONDERFUL!!!  It was inspiring to see to what extent our brothers went and are going to look for and teach Jehovahs sheep that they find.  All of that snow in Greenland, and all of that long trip in Ethiopia!!  And that beautiful musical arrangement about Friends of Peace, in all of those languages!!   Now I feel ashamed when I stay home from service because of bad weather!!

I agree. Really got me thinking, What am I doing with my life?

I've not heard of The Inside Story before.  Are there more ?

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

I've not heard of The Inside Story before.  Are there more ?

Yes, they are on JWBroadcasting. I think it started with the 142nd class.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I think this is about the third one.   I really appreciate this light-hearted format and a closer look at some of the kinds of territory that pioneers have volunteered to take.   This new arrangement of dividing up Europe into language based circuits makes ALL KINDS OF SENSE!!!

Edited by rbrown1205

I remember spending a day with a special pioneer who would have an enormous rural territory, but she worked it by parking her car in the middle of it and then walking to her 8 to 12 return visits.  That brother who .walked  9  to 11 hours to the Kingdom Hall in circuit work kind of called that mind - I was tired, but it was so encouraging!!

Edited by rbrown1205

16 minutes ago, Doug said:

Maybe one of our very clever members (hint, hint) will link us up to all of them !!!

https://tv.jw.org/#en/categories/VODProgramsEvents go to Gilead Graduations and scroll through them..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

To Be Continued...

We look forward to part 3 today or tomorrow, does anyone have the link ready for this final episode?  Please? 😍

It will be the last video released in 2018, great things often come at the end. 😁 

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."