JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Combs - after resurrection.?

dilip kumar

I was wondering...

When all are resurrected, ladies and gents...

Would there be combs for each available individuals?

When I visualized, I felt there would be lakhs needed.

To be frank I actually started worrying about it.

Even if we get up neatly, we still need combs.

Would there be combs?

(I personally didn't feel it funny but you guys might feel so I am raising this topic here. If it's a serious topic, mods can move it. Pls) .

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

They will find them in the bathroom, in the house built for them, there will be extra clothing provided in the bedrooms as well. :D

Along with toothbrushes, nail clippers and everything else we need for personal hygiene. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, dilip kumar said:

My question was actually wider....

Would someone would have manufactured it?
Or jehovah God would bring it miraculously.?

So we all be giving them a welcome kit?
Etc etc

Buy a set of these and keep it close during the tribulation.

Image result for comb and brush set

1 hour ago, dilip kumar said:

Original combs were attached to the palm of the hand, all 5 of them. They were effective for a time, but more was needed to get food particles out of the beard.

Obviously we will need combs. Unless our organization takes different stand on grooming, we will either make our own, not particularly hard to do, or some  will be assigned comb maker.

Combs are often made from Tortuga shell. :whistling:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Etc etc

You mean like an emergency bag you get from some airlines when they’ve sent you to Paris but your own baggage to Tahiti?

People have made combs and such things out of wood and metal before. There’s a funny find of a Viking comb with a runic inscription on it that reads: “COMB”.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 2 weeks later...

Birds can eat food particles out of beards we can finally grow

Original combs were attached to the palm of the hand, all 5 of them. They were effective for a time, but more was needed to get food particles out of the beard.
Obviously we will need combs. Unless our organization takes different stand on grooming, we will either make our own, not particularly hard to do, or some  will be assigned comb maker.
Combs are often made from Tortuga shell. :whistling:

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well have enough Miejer's and Wal-marts around to keep us in combs for a very long time, let along the warehouses of the comb factories.  There is an interesting verse that also has a future fulfillment in Isaiah 33:23 that says: Your ropes must hang loose; their mast wil not hold firmly erect; they have not spread a sail.  At that time even spoil in abundance will have to be divided up; the lame ones themselves will actually take a big plunder".  Here is what the Isaiah book, Volume 1 says after quoting that scripture:

"Any approaching enemy will prove to be as ineffective and helpless against Jehovah as a warship with loose rigging, a wobbling mast and no sail.  The destruction of God's enemies will result in so much spoil that even disabled ones will share in taking plunder.  We can therefore be confident that through the King Jesus Christ, Jehovah will triumph over his enemies in the coming "great tribulation"."

I always felt that Jehovah would not be wasteful when it came to preserving resources we could still use after Armageddon.  Why would he destroy things that would be helpful to us or things we would need? (we all need combs!)

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, dilip kumar said:

Etc etc

There may be available material lying around  to make them with! Think about the clothing and sandals worn in the ancient days. There were no leather and cloth manufacturers, were there?  Just thinking!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

• 2 months later...