JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Repeated radio signals coming from galaxy 1.5 billion light years away, scientists announce"

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1916 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/radio-signals-fast-radio-bursts-frbs-galaxy-signal-repeated-space-scientists-a8719886.html

Fast radio bursts have been speculated to be the result of everything from exploding stars to transmissions from aliens. But they have remained entirely mysterious, with little evidence at all of where they might be coming from.

I'm sure this will spark a lot of "alien talk" in the media soon.

Scientists have determined its four notes repeated over and over again. Wow, sounds like the Twilight Zone to me...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 1/11/2019 at 1:10 AM, Tortuga said:

Scientists have determined its four notes repeated over and over again. Wow, sounds like the Twilight Zone to me...:lol1:

I think Jaadou is coming back (reference to an Indian moive (Koi . . .Mil Gaya) most probably won't get it).

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Just another of Satan's signs and wonders to distract and mislead us. Ho hum.

Of course, the scientists will have to study it, and usually there’s a rather boring explanation.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

On 1/16/2019 at 6:59 AM, Dustparticle said:

Probably it is the radio signals from WBBr bouncing off the planets and suns and we are receiving. Rutherford voice is still being heard.

To add on to this. Here is my theory. When the nations received these signals, they probably will think that we have alien life out there  and they are are going to make peace with us and they will announce "Peace and Security". Soon they will recognized they are hearing Judge Rutherford talks on WBBR attacking the clergy and how piggish they are, then the nations will go against BTG. Don't forget, it is just a theory.