JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
EccentricM

"Repeated radio signals coming from galaxy 1.5 billion light years away, scientists announce"

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/radio-signals-fast-radio-bursts-frbs-galaxy-signal-repeated-space-scientists-a8719886.html

Fast radio bursts have been speculated to be the result of everything from exploding stars to transmissions from aliens. But they have remained entirely mysterious, with little evidence at all of where they might be coming from.

I'm sure this will spark a lot of "alien talk" in the media soon.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:10 AM, Tortuga said:

Scientists have determined its four notes repeated over and over again. Wow, sounds like the Twilight Zone to me...:lol1:

I think Jaadou is coming back (reference to an Indian moive (Koi . . .Mil Gaya) most probably won't get it).

Edited by shali

On 1/16/2019 at 6:59 AM, Dustparticle said:

Probably it is the radio signals from WBBr bouncing off the planets and suns and we are receiving. Rutherford voice is still being heard.

To add on to this. Here is my theory. When the nations received these signals, they probably will think that we have alien life out there  and they are are going to make peace with us and they will announce "Peace and Security". Soon they will recognized they are hearing Judge Rutherford talks on WBBR attacking the clergy and how piggish they are, then the nations will go against BTG. Don't forget, it is just a theory.