JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

11 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

Its not on the left side. But in the center. 

I remember in school arguing with a girl over that when I was 11-12. I kept telling her during science class "the heart is in the center, not the left, that's your shoulder socket!" as she kept making the argument that I was wrong because during national anthems people often place their hand on the left of the chest. Which I then asked the teacher to educate her on as she did not believe me, and so the teacher did, lol.

Edited by EccentricM

56 minutes ago, EccentricM said:

I remember in school arguing with a girl over that when I was 11-12. I kept telling her during science class "the heart is in the center, not the left, that's your shoulder socket!" as she kept making the argument that I was wrong because during national anthems people often place their hand on the left of the chest. Which I then asked the teacher to educate her on as she did not believe me, and so the teacher did, lol.

I read about a kid that put his hand on his butt during the national anthem because he believed his heart was in his butt. He explained to the teacher that his grandma would pinch his butt and say "bless your little heart" :lol1: