JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for February 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1863 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 minutes ago, Shannie said:

I was asking a question I was not being sarcastic.....a simple yes or no would have been just fine.....😒

None of us work at the Branch therefore no one can give you a yes or no answer that is 100% correct until tomorrow.  We can wish for it, we can speculate but we don't have spies there or inside info.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

36 minutes ago, Skye said:

Jehovah must’ve known what I needed...from the re-enactments on showing honor to one another in marriage to the music video....I have had a good cry. I needed it.

Agreed. More tears of appreciation from me.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

On 2/3/2019 at 6:56 AM, Bek said:

Is it going to be released tomorrow, i.e. Monday? 

13 hours ago, Shannie said:

Is the Broadcasting out tomorrow????

Yes.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

A timely broadcast. My non-witness daughter and son-in-law are having a little rift. I mentioned the broadcast and she agreed to watch it online when it comes out officially. Jehovah is a provider for all. ❤️

Edited by Spechellekaye

8 minutes ago, Spechellekaye said:

A timely broadcast. My non-witness daughter and son-in-law are having a little rift. I mentioned the broadcast and she agreed to watch it online when it comes out officially. Jehovah is a provider for all. ❤️

Sr. Kim, it is up on JW Broadcasting now.  I just looked.  They put it up really quickly this time.

It’s on J

Just now, jwhess said:

Sr. Kim, it is up on JW Broadcasting now.  I just looked.  They put it up really quickly this time.

You posted that at the same time I was gonna say it :)

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

2 hours ago, nicolette said:

But, what if your mate is just stubborn and give you the silent treatment?

Then you can heap fiery coals on his head by being the kindest, most understanding, best version of yourself that you can be. Mine left me, so I'm alone now, but this has put out many fires. Still does from time to time. ❤