JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

Anyone run into this new issue with the library app on Windows 10?  I tried to update because it was crashing and saw this message from the developer on the Microsoft store.  This is on my laptop, so far it hasn't affected my windows 10 tablet.  I hope Microsoft fixes it soon, I use the laptop for preparing parts on the meeting.  

Library App.png

14 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Mine is still crashing. Three or four times yesterday it was quite frustrating

My wife's transformer laptop only has 2Gb ram and a 32Gb HD. If she tries to open the JW app and go straight to the Meeting section.. It will sometimes bomb out. Leaving it for 5 or so seconds seems to help a lot. 

Edited by Alan
spelling grammar

26 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Mine is still crashing. Three or four times yesterday it was quite frustrating

Mine would always crash once, the first time it was opened that day. I would reopen it and it would work fine from then on, until the next day. Since the 1809 update, this stopped happening and it opens fine and stays open.

3 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Im on Samsung and its on my SD card to it's probably something to do with that and what Alan said. I have to be more patient with it.

Hi Mandi.. is your Samsung Windows or Android?  App is on the SD card?

my wife's device is Win 10.. i'd never buy a pc with such low Ram or HD again. Big Windows updates are not simple with that configuration