JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How to update NWT Study Edition in the JW library app

Not sure where to post this. If it's in the wrong place, I'm sure someone will move it kindly to where it should be. 

JWLibray update. 

Maybe you don't see it under Languages and it's not in your app store for updating. 

Please find the following instructions, which I have found most helpful. 

Picture 1 how to do it

Picture 2 what Romans looks like when done. 

Mac 🤠.

Shared with my by my friend who does transcripts. 

Screenshot_20190201-070503.png

Screenshot_20190201-071626.png

Hebrews 10:25 …. encouraging one another...even more as you see the day drawing near.

I love this point! 

I will use this to referring to 'Bible'. Instead of that term, I'll use Holy Scriptures instead. 

Excellent study note! 

Screenshot_2019-02-01-11-17-22.png

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Bible: The word is based on Latin (derived from Greek).

*** it-1 p. 308 Bible ***
Name. The English word “Bible” comes through the Latin from the Greek word bi·bliʹa, meaning “little books.” This, in turn, is derived from biʹblos, a word that describes the inner part of the papyrus plant out of which a primitive form of paper was made. The Phoenician city of Gebal, famous for its papyrus trade, was called by the Greeks “Byblos.” (See Jos 13:5, ftn.) In time bi·bliʹa came to describe various writings, scrolls, books, and eventually the collection of little books that make up the Bible. Jerome called this collection Bibliotheca Divina, the Divine Library.

That's good information to know. 

But Paul's use of Holy Scriptures is better than the secular reference of Bible. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Thanks

11 hours ago, Mac_Tky said:

Not sure where to post this. If it's in the wrong place, I'm sure someone will move it kindly to where it should be. 

JWLibray update. 

Maybe you don't see it under Languages and it's not in your app store for updating. 

Picture 1 how to do it

Mac 🤠.

Thanks for this!  It worked perfectly!

JWLibray update. 

Picture 1 how to do it

Mac .
Screenshot_20190201-070503.thumb.png.48344576e143338739fcfb78868b2354.png
Screenshot_20190201-071626.thumb.png.cadfde2aa63374ed5ac471cba7566e3c.png

Perfecto Mac!

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

On 2/1/2019 at 8:29 AM, Mac_Tky said:

JWLibray update. 

Picture 1 how to do it

Mac 🤠.

Screenshot_20190201-070503.png

Screenshot_20190201-071626.png

i lost my study bible with the last update of my iPhone and nothing works to put it back into the library but you're methode works perfect thank you very much 

i am very happy