JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Is china getting ready for the attack ?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1882 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Is china getting ready for the attack on religion? 

China has been reluctant to religion for years !! Brother harold king went in  prison in china back then !!

After reading all this article and getting to see the images, i might say they have already started maybe not THE attack but there is people in prisons / reeducation camps for extremis religions...there getting rdy for the real phase : JW in prisons !!!??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/China_hidden_camps

And read this article too !!!!

https://bitterwinter.org/china-supports-russias-persecution-of-jehovahs-witnesses/

They are really allies of russia !!!!

Only if it's Jehovah's time to put that thought into their minds - and it's going to be sudden. Only Jehovah can turn one facet of Satan's world to attack another. Remember Satan is behind both the political and religious factions he doesn't want either destroyed because they are his weapons against the truth. 

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

1 hour ago, Igorianov said:

Is china getting ready for the attack on religion? 

All Kings of the earth will carry out the thought to destroy religion, even the "kings" who love and support the religious harlot.

It will be Jehovah's doing and judgment, and current hostility displayed by China has no bearing on it.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I wouldn’t recommend reading that first article unless you can deal with the thought of potential problems that the future could hold. Really disheartening that things like this can happen.

I remember this. https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/true-faith/prophet-elijah-took-comfort/

The examples of Elijah and Peter thus teach us a valuable lesson. If we want to maintain our courage, we must not let our mind dwell on the dangers that frighten us. We need to keep our focus on the Source of our hope and strength.

China is trying to destroy BtG without the help for Jehovah for the past century.

Xi Jimping though is as authoritarian and totalitarian if not more than Mao Zedong himself. So the past few years it has done significant progress compared to few decades ago. In this Comminist regime, God is Xi Jimping and decides what is wrong and what is right. The Chinese Communist Party is literally removing pictures that represent Jesus with photos of Xi. Plus they are writing their own set of rules in a translation of the bible that the Communist party has made itself. They are translating the bible and the 10 commandents are written in a way that is distorted so that it reflects the idiology of the Chinese Communist Party.

With the help of Jehovah both China and Russia and the whole world will do it once and for all.

Meditating on the Bible is the best way to know Jehovah.

Meditating on his Creation, the Universe, is the 2nd best way.🌴🌎

Studying Physics is the best way to learn about his Creation.🤓

7 hours ago, Vasilis said:

China is trying to destroy BtG without the help for Jehovah for the past century.

Xi Jimping though is as authoritarian and totalitarian if not more than Mao Zedong himself. So the past few years it has done significant progress compared to few decades ago. In this Comminist regime, God is Xi Jimping and decides what is wrong and what is right. The Chinese Communist Party is literally removing pictures that represent Jesus with photos of Xi. Plus they are writing their own set of rules in a translation of the bible that the Communist party has made itself. They are translating the bible and the 10 commandents are written in a way that is distorted so that it reflects the idiology of the Chinese Communist Party.

With the help of Jehovah both China and Russia and the whole world will do it once and for all.

This is what i was wondering for few years....the destruction will come in " one hour " according to the bible...but i dont think it really mean 1 hour  . 1 hour from Jehovah perspective could mean more then litterally 1 hour 🤔 

Yes our father can make it happend ! There's no doubt about that.

But if 1 hour its like 1000 years then 1 hour is 41.6666667 years ....

So the way i see it , maybe its going to take some few years...i know i know since childood  everyone think it will happend in 1 sec to remove ALL religions of the earth but what if more sublte ? We are all running with our live and if you dont prepare your meeting and dont meditate , time goes very fast !

I think its only a way to tell us i wont be instateanous. ( Maybe instead of one hour maybe the text would have said 1 second !?): we wake up one morning and ALL religions are seize , their organization and all the banks accompts....ect... it could happend but maybe it has already started not officially maybe but russia has started to remove religions ! Starting with us since 2017 ...its been 2 years !!! 

I saw this week a video of someone from human right watch from russia i think and he was basicaly saying its maybe a testbench to see how the people will react ( we were the best cobaye ! We only fight back with court !! We dont take any weapon . )

This is why , maybe, we dont know much of the things in china is happenning and reporter cant do a coverage...but the people and our brother ..to them its hard .

Same thing in russia , to them its very hard ask to brother Christenssen ? Or is wife and all who there famly is in prison or even those in the same assembly hall who dont know if they are next.

Rest assure i wont say that at a meeting !. But that s what im incline to think. 

I need asap the next annual meeting !!!

1 hour ago, Igorianov said:

But if 1 hour its like 1000 years then 1 hour is 41.6666667 years ....

Try not to take the scripture of a day to Jehovah being a 1000 years to us too literal. I don't think it was a literal mathmatic description of Jehovah's time compared to ours (unless someone can correct me on that), but a general theme that Jehovah's time and way of seeing things is different to ours.

Edited by EccentricM

2 hours ago, Igorianov said:

I think its only a way to tell us i wont be instateanous. ( Maybe instead of one hour maybe the text would have said 1 second !?😞 we wake up one morning and ALL religions are seize

Steve, they used the expression 1 hour to signify a short period of time....in a “relative” way.

So it’s not literally one hour.

Back then, a day was usually divided into hours. If you were telling someone when you did something, you might say, I did that in the 3rd hour.  Ability to count Seconds and  minutes existed but was not common knowledge and could not commonly be used by the average person back then. That technology didn’t come til much later, so you won’t find reference to seconds or minutes in scripture.  :)

Edited by Pjdriver

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

So it literally will not be 1 hour. It's simply impossible to completely destroy false religion AND have the merchant's and Kings of the Earth mourn her loss in just 60 minutes. 

On the other, I seriously doubt the Great Tribulation will last 42 years.  That's nearly half the length of the entire last days. Obviously not a short time. 

21 hours ago, Shawnster said:

So it literally will not be 1 hour. It's simply impossible to completely destroy false religion AND have the merchant's and Kings of the Earth mourn her loss in just 60 minutes. 

On the other, I seriously doubt the Great Tribulation will last 42 years.  That's nearly half the length of the entire last days. Obviously not a short time. 

Relative shortness of the GT can be percieved from the words of Jesus..

Addressing those who enter GT he says...lift up your heads your deliverance is near... those entering GT will include elderly and advanced in age .. some food to consider.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Didn't one of the Governing Body mention this about Babylon's fall?  Br. Morris?  You'll know it's happening when one side of the world churches and organizations are collapsing and the other side of the world has the same news.  Then lift your heads up, cause the "hour" of your deliverance has come.

Here @Vinnie

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201901_3_VIDEO

It's at the 52:08 mark where the offical announcment is made.

And then the second part of the talk is continued here.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201901_4_VIDEO

I'm still trying to figure out and remember how I missed these vital broadcasts.  Maybe I confused the Gilead graduation with the annual meeting and looked for that  instead. Ah well, better late then never....but better never late.

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

On 2/13/2019 at 10:16 AM, Vinnie said:

oh, have they?  Ok, then.  I wasn't sure if it was in carved in stone yet.

Not only have the faithful slave identified Russia and its allies as the KOTN but directly stated how they have fulfilled Bible prophecy by entering into the LAND OF THE Decoration. That’s as solid a statement as I’ve seen.

On 2/11/2019 at 10:46 PM, Shawnster said:

Please don't forget the GB will be on Earth at least some will...

Persecutions and labour camps have been going on for decades in North West China. It isn't really about Muslims or any other religion, it is about the fact that this area of China's border has a lot of none Chinese people in it. Uighars and Khirghurs are not Chinese. Eastern Turkmenistani people aren't Chinese either. There are many ethnic tribal groups there with different cultures  that are not Chinese. China does not like this fact and sees these none Chinese people as a threat.

The Chinese were more stringent with their one child policy on these none-Chinese people.

Chinese Government had cities built in areas of these tribes, but not for tribal peoples, but to move many Han Chinese (true Chinese in their eyes) people there and slackened the one child policy laws in those cities. It was slow ethnic cleansing, but it was too slow.They did let some Uighar young people go there, but only for re-education to lose their culture and marry Han Chinese or make it difficult to marry anyone doing military service or factory work in one sex dormatories.

Now that the Western Nations are having problems with some types of Muslims committing terrorist actions, the Chinese are using any protests by North Western Xinjiang inhabitant tribes as an opportunity to call them Islamic terrorists and arrest masses of them to put into camps/labour camps.

This is not religious persecution as some tribes are not Muslim - Buddhist (they also persecute buddhist Tibetans as well), but their problem is that they are not Han Chinese. Due to this persecution, some tribes are getting armed to rise up, giving the Chinese Government more excuse to clamp down on them as 'terrorists'. China is getting more protectionist this way.

The reasoning though is similar to Russia's persecution of us i.e: These peoples are different from us - we cannot control these people as they are not in our image, so we have to suppress them to stop them as a threat.

So China also does to us what it does to all those 'different' ones who won't act and believe what Chinese totalitarianism wants them to do and believe.

https://www.amazon.com/Wild-West-China-Taming-Xinjiang/dp/0813535336  A well known International UK reporter wrote this fascinating book about China's imposing itself on the people of Xinjiang  and the camps and persecution/oppression of them that had been going on for decades back then when he wrote in 2004.