JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Write Sentences One Word At a Time

Greenfield

This one works good in real life with spoken words.

Each poster can give only one word. This word must connect to the previous word in a way that is grammatically correct, but the sentence can of course be humorous. Any person can choose to end the sentence by typing a period after the word, however the resulting sentence must be grammatically correct. A person who ends a sentence must still wait for someone else to post to start a new sentence. See below for change Sentences need not bear any relation to each other. I will compile any completed sentences when I post.

New rules

Any person can choose to end the sentence by typing "[end]" instead of a word, however the resulting sentence must be grammatically correct. A person who ends a sentence must post another word to start a new sentence.

Example of play:

JWTalk

is

an

awesome

and

hilarious

place.

My

car

Last full sentence: JWTalk is an awesome and hilarious place.

To begin:

Computers