JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dismal_Bliss

Where in the world did my post or comment go?

I cannot find my post, where did it go?

Depends. If you posted it in the wrong forum, we likely moved it. Please read the topic, In Which Forum Should I Post My Topic for Discussion? It is important that you post your topics in the appropriate forum for discussion.

If you posted a picture, check the "Post a Picture... Any Picture" topic that is a sticky topic in the General Discussion forum. If you posted a joke, check the stickied dedicated joke topic in the same forum.

If your post was inappropriate, we have hidden it or spliced it off and sent it to the abyss.

If you go to your Control Center, and then to Forum Settings, you can choose "Follow Topic" to be checked by default (or you can check mark it each time you post). Then, you can easily find your post in the "My Followed Topics" link on the index page (or in your Control Center) no matter where we have moved it.

Not yet.

The mods are discussing it. Part of that discussion is looking for an actual "legitimate" news source - rather than just some couples "blog" site - they call "news".

Edited by trottigy

Not yet.

The mods are discussing it. Part of that discussion is looking for an actual "legitimate" news source - rather than just some couples "blog" site - they call "news".

I have access to medical journals etc., would you like me to look for a paper that cites the same information, or disproves it?

I have uploaded one paper regarding vaccinations with respect to MMR.  It's under Other/Misc, and one more entitled -- 

Tracking mothers’ attitudes to MMR immunisation 1996–2006
  Edited by cerebral ecstasy