JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Guess Who. Biblical Game

surfergirl

Ok well for some 60's parties, to get the night in motion I would go to the insight books and make up a guess who game write it down on paper

fold it and pass the bowl around, so I thought maybe we can do something similar.

I have done this for kids parties out of the bible story book,:popcorn::readbible:

So I was bound up and about to be sacrificed. The ultimate test a father could ever go through. Till an angel said Stop

Who am I?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

The Apostle Paul replaced Judas Iscariot.

new.

I was known For my beauty and saved David from murdering a nasty man?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Queen Vash`ti

new

I ripped my garments into 12 pieces and give them to be spreed throughout the nations?

The Apostle Paul replaced Judas Iscariot.

I thought Matthias replaced Judas.

Feel free to correct me. Maybe I miss read it. I was researching from the Greatest Man book. I do miss read or skip a point. But not on purpose.

I mis-read all the time. My reading comprehension has been worse lately...as I had a mild stroke. We have so much information, it's hard to keep everything straight...especially for me. Gabe, I love your comments. You sound like such an interesting person with lots of interests. Keep up the lively comments.

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

Queen Vash`ti

new

I ripped my garments into 12 pieces and give them to be spreed throughout the nations?

Ahijah the prophet ripped the garment he was wearing into 12 pieces and told Jeroboam to take 10 of them, thereby representing the division of Solomon’s kingdom.

new:

The first person called a Hebrew.

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

(A·bad′don) [from Heb., meaning “Destruction”].

At Revelation 9:11 this Hebrew word is transliterated into the English text. There we read concerning the symbolic plague of locusts that they have “a king, the angel of the abyss. In Hebrew his name is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.”

Or Angel of the Abyss?

New

Meet your, Mother, Son meet your Mother..Who were these 2 people? Jesus talked to..

John, Peter, and Jesus’ half brother James

new:

Who placed a pagan alter on the grounds of the temple in Jerusalem and made practicing the Jewish religion a crime punishable by death?

John, Peter, and Jesus’ half brother James

new:

Who placed a pagan alter on the grounds of the temple in Jerusalem and made practicing the Jewish religion a crime punishable by death?

King Antiochus IV

(studied my WT :) )

new:

Who was the first polygamist recorded in the Bible?

There is a brother named Adriel in my mother's congregation. He told us he was named after a Bible character. Who was Adriel's father-in-law?

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...