JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Guess Who. Biblical Game

surfergirl

Since no one else wants to have a go I'll give you another one.

I am also an unnamed character in the Bible. However, I am very well known. I am mentioned in both the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures and funnily enough you can buy me in any supermarket.

Purple Triangle,

Now that I know that the answer is Lot's wife I just would like to know what you ment with the hint "you can buy me in any supermarket" . Thanks for enlightening me.

If Satan reminds you of your past remind him of his future.

My other guess was Pharoah, but I don' think you can buy anything by that name in the supermarket. Well, that was my guess before the second clue anyway.

Ok, new: He was the son of Uri and chosen to be a craftsman by Jehovah. :hammer:

The cord Rahab hung from her window in Jericho.

New: This also is an object. Five were picked, one was chosen and the one who got it didn't want it.

David picked "5 smothed stones" then he chose one to use it with his sling and the one who was hit with it was Goliath.

:ecstatic:

If Satan reminds you of your past remind him of his future.

• 3 months later...

Blastus.. I think that's correct.

New:I came up with the idea to divide the nation of Israel into judges that they could go to with their problems.

The Bible wasn't just written in a book.... but in creation itself

• 1 year later...