JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How can I contact someone at JWTalk without registering for an account?

Is it possible to be considered for full membership at this time? I read a lot, but don't post a whole lot since I come here periodically, being very busy. I've been a member for a long time though, If that helps

Hi Trenton. Nice to have you here, and to hear that you benefit from this site.

Maybe you can join some discussion and share some thought with the friends when you have some spare minutes and that way we can get to know you better. In the link Lynn sent you will also find a way to obtain full access faster.

Anyway there is no big difference between limited and full access, other than your posts are directly published without having to be approved by a moderator, and that you can read others' posts in the Comfort and Support forum.

Have a nice day, brother!

• 4 months later...

Hello- First of all Thanks! We really enjoy the spiritual info/research on jwtalks. In many threads sometimes there is an attachment with even more research info, but when we click on it it says we are not allowed to view. Can you direct me how to fix this, if it can be?

Hello- First of all Thanks! We really enjoy the spiritual info/research on jwtalks. In many threads sometimes there is an attachment with even more research info, but when we click on it it says we are not allowed to view. Can you direct me how to fix this, if it can be?

You just did it - made your first approved post. Now give it another try.  

And :welcome: 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I have a friend in the same congregation who just signed up for an account. She clicked on her email link to activate and is waiting on moderator approval. I don't remember how long I waited for approval...so I don't know what to tell her. Was it a couple of days?

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

She private messaged me: (on facebook)

"When I click to email an administrator it pops up email outlook or something like that and I don't use that or even know how to"

Edited by JudyO

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

• 1 month later...

Hi,  

I have been a member for some time.  Way back when the website software changed, I was put back into "limited access" mode.  I was going through a meltdown and had a hard time (seriously) reading the gray text on the registration page.  Because of this, I kept putting it off.  Anyway, I finally re-registered yesterday and now, have full access.  The problem - it's as though I am starting new... I only see posts that I have made in the last couple of days.  

There were posts (122) that I made a long time ago and I know others responded to them.  I would like to respond back to them but, I can no longer access these posts.  Is there a way of getting back what was lost?  In other words, being able to view all my posts and private messages, going back to my first initial registration?

Thanks so much  :D

PS:  Sorry if I am posting in the wrong area...

Edited by Loje

(Deuteronomy 28:3)  “Blessed you will be in the city, and blessed you will be in the field.

Being blessed by Jehovah is not contingent on location, assignment or circumstances. 

Sorry my sister

If your posts are not on this site... They are basically gone.. Some files and information got lost in the upgrade... It is what it is

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

The problem - it's as though I am starting new... I only see posts that I have made in the last couple of days.

The default "my content" search is limited to the past year.

To search earlier posts, go to the search page (the gear icon in the upper right corner).

Make sure the "Forums" button is selected.

"Find author" should be your username.

The leftmost "Find by date" box should read "January 1, 2009 12:00 AM". (The right box can remain blank.)

And "Display results" should be "Posts".

When I did this search under your username, it returned 124 posts dating back to December 30 2010.

Thanks so much. Thank you Lance for reminding me that "it is what it is" and thank you Brother Stavro for figuring out a way to navigate to the older posts.  It is what it is - they're still here.  Perfect!   :ecstatic:  :ecstatic:  :ecstatic:

(Deuteronomy 28:3)  “Blessed you will be in the city, and blessed you will be in the field.

Being blessed by Jehovah is not contingent on location, assignment or circumstances. 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I saw there is a request for updating our profile..

Please tell me how to do it

Is it on the new OD book or the old one ?

Thank you ..sorry I am not very smart about all this

Thanks

Just go to the top right you will see your name .. Hit that tab

Another menu will drop down

Hit your profile

Then edit your profile

Fill in the required information

Use the 2005 OD book to answer the last 3 questions ..

Hit the edit profile at the bottom after the the 3 questions

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

You are good to go ..

Thanks

Edited by TheDoorGuy

• 2 months later...

Hello o great and wonderful Moderator,  Just kidding. :o)  When I look up my Content I can see all the posts I started but in one post

Can we be more helpful to our friends who have health pro...  it shows 0 views and 0 replies. I can count at least 13 replies so  there must be more views. What's happening man? Breakdown in the system? Or is it just me? :o) have a nice dayTim

Hello o great and wonderful Moderator,  Just kidding. :o)  When I look up my Content I can see all the posts I started but in one post

Can we be more helpful to our friends who have health pro...  it shows 0 views and 0 replies. I can count at least 13 replies so  there must be more views. What's happening man? Breakdown in the system? Or is it just me? :o) have a nice dayTim

You must have hit your Thread limit for the Year.  :lol:  Just kidding. Someone will look into it.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25