JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

'Queen James version' first gay bible published

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3949 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is despicable. Man I want to wipe my shoes clean. I agree with the brother that mentioned Sodam & Gomormarh.

You know what I don't comprehend is how Ugly they look. MY last daughters school. There were so many, they draw attention to themselves like its ok.

I don't know as  well nearly every other dudes  When you go to get served at a shop or a drive through. HUH!!! Can you clear your throat please?

I use to love Norah Jones & Some Neighbors were always playing her songs. & they were a couple. Prancing around the yard.

I couldn't & still can't listen,

to go write a bible for the gay is Just for the dollar. Whoever the author of his bank account. Just $$$ signs,

truly blinded.

Won't it be wonderful and Jehovah gets his big broom & sweeps them away.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

This is despicable. Man I want to wipe my shoes clean. I agree with the brother that mentioned Sodam & Gomormarh.

You know what I don't comprehend is how Ugly they look. MY last daughters school. There were so many, they draw attention to themselves like its ok.

I don't know as  well nearly every other dudes  When you go to get served at a shop or a drive through. HUH!!! Can you clear your throat please?

I use to love Norah Jones & Some Neighbors were always playing her songs. & they were a couple. Prancing around the yard.

I couldn't & still can't listen,

to go write a bible for the gay is Just for the dollar. Whoever the author of his bank account. Just $$$ signs,

truly blinded.

Won't it be wonderful and Jehovah gets his big broom & sweeps them away.

Surfergirl... I know we are taught to hate the things which Jehovah hates... 

But your post is rather offensive.  Remember that judgement starts with the house of God, and that with the measuring stick we judge others is how we ourselves will be judged.  We also don't want to take delight in the destruction of "anyone wicked" because even our dear father Jehovah takes no delight in the death of the wicked one.

We need to always remember that our example should be that of Jesus, who, in emulating Jehovah, showed mercy and compassion to sinners.  He was outspoken yes, about wickedness, but he talked to everybody.  Judgement belongs to God. 

We can do our best to follow Jehovah's principles and direction, but we should not look down upon others lest we become like the Pharisee who prayed "Thank God I am not as unrighteous like these sinners." (or words to that effect!)  -- Does anybody know which Bible verse this parable is found?

-- edited to add that I hope my comment to Surfergirl will not be considered offensive!  

Edited by Jellybean

post-1015-0-14889400-1372314382.gifpost-1015-0-14889400-1372314382.gifI think this is a public forum?

So if I have Offended Sorry sister.

I am not one for causing trouble or correcting others. As its not my place. Most of my reply was in Harmony with the fact the someone has gone and written a gay Bible. So that is what I find despicable,

Jehovah has given us the laws and what we must do. or not do.

I am kinda thinking about taking a little break from the forum. I see there are some that like to correct others a lot..

The world is sinking greatly. Into the mud. There is so much political correctness and madness in this world.

I so very dot my eyes and cross my ts thinking how will what I write affect those that also trying to serve Jehovah.

I understand we are from all sorts of backgrounds that's what make us. US as a body of Witnesses. 

Yes the Pharisees had a law for this and that, that's why Jesus said see you later pretty much stop burdening the people.

If someone says hey don't go and hangout with that friend, I am like why.. I want to see for myself.

So I don't judge others, I like to check them out first, give them the benefit of the doubt.

After all they are trying to follow the principles in changing their lives too.

I don't take delight in watching violent movies. So why would I take delight in another persons death,

The filth Of this world is what I look forward to seeing swept away.

A judge recently annulled the laws of marriage.

What Jehovah has set in place. In some way because of the influence of this system its odour is effecting everything it surrounds itself by.

Too many people are taken out. Hurt murdered not too mention the horrendous crimes on little children.

So whats that scripture.....the taking of offense is useless pretty much isn't it.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I read that one Bible writer would not put the name Jehovah back in. Because it would mean a great cost to him.

Politicians are going to the gay side perhaps in order to gain more votes even though some don't agree.

It sounds like another avenue to make some dollars.

What a great way to serve the market.

A priest once said he did not agree as well but wanted to keep his members. Was happy to ignore what the Bible

Really says.

Shame man Shame.