JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

Click the following link to see the list of smilies and the codes you must type in your comments and replies in order to get them to show up when you submit your post (always remember to Preview your post to make sure you typed things correctly)...

http://jwtalk.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=legends

Users of the web version can see this in their Full Editor, click on the smiley they want, and it gets inserted into their post automatically. Users of the mobile version will have to learn the codes and type them in manually, since most mobile devices do not support the flash editor.

Thanks for the info..webmaster/owner? I have flash on my Samsung Note phone now and see "Full Editor when I add to a pm...but see reply options doing posts in Topics..I have been typing codes for Smileys...that is all I can do, right?

I don't know where to find smileys to use on here, I am using an iPad2

The Advanced Editor features, including smiley's, are not available on mobile devices as they do not support flash.

The good news however, is that when IP Board 4.0 gets released in the coming months, the smileys and other functions will work even on mobile devices....

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/390105-questions-about-40/?hl=%2Bsmileys+%2Bmobile

Hi Musky, I just download "Tapatalk", but I could not sign in with my JWtalk account, should I apply a new account to use this software?

I thought it is software of this forum, because sometimes when I open JWtalk, it reminds to download. Thank you

Download "Tapatalk" if there is an Apple version. It gives you all the smiley options. 

EDIT: Here is a link to it:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-community-reader/id307880732?mt=8

Linda, I've heard Tapatalk has some "bugs". Haven't seen anyone post yet who actually likes it.

The last time you said this I mentioned that I use Tapatalk most of the day and REALLY like it, as do many other members. Some don't, like Jerry, but that is just because it make moderating posts a little more difficult. Only one member has even said they were having serious pop up ad problems, but it turned out to be a bug in their computer and not a tapatalk issue.

Linda, Tapatalk is not the software of this forum, but the forum does tell you when you are on a mobile device that it is "tapatalk compatible" But, you do not need to use it, you can log into the mobile version of this forum with your web browser. I think Tapatalk makes it easier, but that is a personal preference.

You should be able to use your regular account log in and password with Tapatalk. If there is a problem. make sure the password is correct. Both the log in and password are case sensitive. You cannot have more then one account on JWTalk.

Hope this helps!

6 minutes ago, morningdove said:

I clicked on the link above for the smilies but got an OOPS page . I don't know where to  get the extra smilies that are animated and not shown in the Editor. Thanks.

Sandra, in the button bar that appears when you are typing a message, click on the smiley face, then Categories - Emoticons. There is a list there with all the smileys.

On 30/12/2016 at 11:09 AM, carlos said:

Sandra, in the button bar that appears when you are typing a message, click on the smiley face, then Categories - Emoticons. There is a list there with all the smileys.

Is it possible to add more ? (technically?)