JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What Are You Listening To Right Now....?

A little gem of a cd I found in a charity shop for £1.99.

Bedřich Smetana:  Highlights from The Bartered Bride, Memory of Plzen (solo piano), Libuse Overture and the wonderful String Quartet No.1

I had never heard this string quartet before, and it is so wonderful!

Edited by bohemian

I’m listening to Benny Andrrsson new, very somber, solo album Piano, which is just him by a piano. The album grew out of tinkling between sessions in the studio and mailing a few songs to Deutsche Grammophon, a very prestigious classical label, without letting them know where they came from or who was playing. They loved it, and this album is the result.

Edited by Thesauron

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I am listening to a very soothing Kingdom Melodies provided by the Branch while I wait for the"readiness test " for the AM to start

I am looking at the stage at Warwick

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

5 hours ago, jayrtom said:

Acid House Kings... For me, one of the most sweet music I've listened to... Unfortunately their pretty unknown outside of Sweeden...

They are pretty much unknown in Sweden as well.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 2 weeks later...