JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Apple App for the ministry

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4108 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi Rushunda,

There are quite a few good apps. Here are the ones I can remember right now:

Jwbible - NWT Bible app

Field Service Timer - for keeping track of ministry

iSilo - used to get the WTLib on my iPhone

IBooks - I signed up to the subscriptions so that all the latest mags are automatically downloaded

Touch Bible - quite good for comparing what other translations say

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. What about you? Anything I'm missing?

I use a application called Watchtower online ' date=' examine scriptures ( ESD) . I use it on my Samsung Galaxy S 3...[/quote']

Do you have a link to that app?

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

When you added the (ESD) I thought maybe you had found an app - my daughter already has the WOL on her phone :uhhuh:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 3 weeks later...

Isilo for android, then go to Meekspace and d/l isilo files of theocratic literaure. You can also go to the play store and type in Jehovah's witnesses on search and a bunch of apps will come up. Just pick what you desire

thanks for this info I'll have to check this out. I just got an IPad but I do have an android.

Isilo for android, then go to Meekspace and d/l isilo files of theocratic literaure. You can also go to the play store and type in Jehovah's witnesses on search and a bunch of apps will come up. Just pick what you desire

thanks for this info I'll have to check this out. I just got an IPad but I do have an android.

Isilo works for iPad also, you just need to purchase it from the Apple store.

• 3 weeks later...

I now have Isilo and Equptd, on my Ipad and using it. However I'm not using it at the meeting yet, I don't feel like I can manuever around that well with it. But one of my spiritual mothers uses hers at all the meetings. Does anyone else use theirs? I have gotten the audio memo's and recorded our CO's last talk. I do like that.

I use my tablet completely. I don't carry any books any more. I make sure we are all carged up and ready to go. It is so convient for me. Several at our KH are now using theirs too.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Hello first time on here and my husband bought me a mini Pad and want to know could I get the Watchtower on there and the literature on there also. If so how do I go about doing it. Sorry I am new on here and also new with this IPAD thing lol thank you very much Sister In Reading Pa

Hello neighbor, I am in Bethlehem.

I have an , my husband has a android tablet. The I pad is way easier. I put all of my magazines and books on . I study everything in . Underlining is easy. It's probably already loaded. When you download the publication it will ask you where you want to put it. Also I use (it's an app and free) it has amazing stuff on it. For my files I use (app purchase ). Enjoy the . I love mine.