Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'places'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsupial All extant marsupials are endemic to Australasia, Wallacea and the Americas. Close to 70% of the 334 extant species occur on the Australian continent (the mainland, Tasmania, New Guinea and nearby islands). The remaining 30% are found in the Americas—primarily in South America, thirteen in Central America, and one species, the Virginia opossum, in North America, north of Mexico.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIwvsj40sBY Hungarian Goulash - Allan Sherman - A Krazy K Music Video http://www.songlyrics.com/allan-sherman/hungarian-goulash-no-5-lyrics/ Pumpernickel comes from Lithuania. Hassenpfeffer comes from Pennsylvania. Wiener schnitzel's Austrian or German. Kindly pass the sauerbraten, Herman.
About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.