JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank's for like brother, I want to ask a question

How I can become full access user and how I can make my group too?.

Please read the very first thread in this forum - http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/2780-im-in-limited-access-mode-how-do-i-get-full-access/

All the info you need is there - basically, keep posting until we get a chance to know you.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 2 months later...
Guest Michael W Stringer

To the Administrators of this Website,

I would like to apply to your talk forum, My circumstance are somewhat unique in

that I am disabled and live in a retirement home. My field service then is largely through

whatever informal witnessing I can do. Being able to be part of a forum like this I believe

would be a real blessing to me as I can have spiritual association with those that are

"safe " companions in the truth. Share experiences, encouragement, and scriptural

thoughts. In addition to this keep up with what is going on in the world, both in the truth

and otherwise, As such I feel it will be a real help in my spiritual and emotional growth,

and I hope sharing of my own experiences can do the same for others. I will wait  for

further instructions on how to qualify. Sincerely,

Michael

Edited by trottigy

Michael,

Go here - http://jwtalk.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register  - and register for an account.

We would love to have you.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 1 month later...

I have no idea how to menuver on the site.  It's been a while since I was here last.  I thought I was approved for chating but not sure.  I also am very illerate when it comes to computers.  I tend to be be somewhat long winded and am very "old school".  My kid laugh at me, but at least I'm trying.  I need help finding a document and wonder if anyone can help me?  Last year I downloaded the TMS schedule for the entire year but cannot locate one for 2014.  Has one been posted.  It really helps with be working full-time.  I'd appreciate the help, really...

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just keep,posting and the moderators will approve you soon enough.

Meanwhile, get familiar with the site. There really is no need to be a full access member if you can't navigate the site.

If there is some reason you really need to be a full access member RIGHT NOW, please start a thread in the confidential talk with the moderators and we can see what can be done.

That forum is here. ->. http://jwtalk.net/forums/forum/36-confidential-talk-with-the-moderators/

Soon .....

At first it wouldn't let me into the chat, and then it did.  Also it wouldn't let me add friends and now it does.  So if it's not really that important otherwise to be a full member, I can wait.  No biggie.  You just love seeing us newbies flounder Don't Ya :wacko:  :blink: LOL

At first it wouldn't let me into the chat, and then it did.  Also it wouldn't let me add friends and now it does.  So if it's not really that important otherwise to be a full member, I can wait.  No biggie.  You just love seeing us newbies flounder Don't Ya :wacko:  :blink: LOL

Well, we gotta entertain ourselves somehow to pass the time. Give a man a fish and you feed him one meal, teach him to fish and you feed him a lifetime.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Thanks! I love this site!!! Such a good source of information and conversation with my brothers and sisters all over the world! I'm looking forward to this systems end soon also so we can meet face to face.

3 John verses 13 I had many things to write(type)you, but I do not wish to go on writing you with pen and ink(or through the Internet)14 However, I am hoping to see you soon, and we will speak face-to-face. May you have peace. The friends send you their greetings. Give my greetings to the friends by name.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome to the JWTalk Forums! Here are a few guidelines all our registered members agree to observe.

D. Speech & Content

Is There a Code of Conduct? Are Certain Things Not Permitted to be Posted to the Forum?

Of course there is a code of conduct. The same behavior expected of you in the congregation is expected here in the forum. This discussion board is operated by and for true Christians. Hence, we will not tolerate anything against Biblical standards, including apostasy and unclean or obscene speech. (Eph 5:3,4; 2 Tim 2:16-18) Links to apostate sites (anti-witness sites) will get you immediately banned, as will hateful speech and obscene language. This is a site for discussion, and not debate. Therefore, your goal in contributing to a topic should be to build up your brothers and sisters, or share something of interest that may consist of news or wholesome entertainment.

We seek to maintain an upbuilding, entertaining, safe, open, and intellectually stimulating environment, where mature Christians can exercise their God-given "freeness of speech." (2 Corinthians 3:12) A few principles can help us to do that:

* Do not use the forum to sound off on what you think the organization should do differently. It is discouraging, and quite frankly not up to you anyhow.

* Do not bring issues to the forum that you ought to be speaking to your elders about.

* Since all members of this site are supposed to be active publishers of the good news and counted as Jehovah’s Witnesses in our monthly and annual reports, you must NOT count the time you spend participating on this forum in your monthly field service reports.

* We understand that people are shy. If you comment here, please be making and sincere effort comment at your meetings as well.

In all instances, we retain the right to trim, edit or remove content that violate the policies above.

This looks like a good time just for a reminder.

PLEASE - do not sound off on what you think the organization can do differently. OR some way that the organization or the slave should understand a passage of scripture differently than we do currently.

Jesus has placed the faithful and discreet slave in charge of dispensing spiritual food at the proper time. We have to trust them - as we trust Jesus! We do NOT want to be presumptuous and take Jesus place as the head of the congregation telling the slave what to do or change!

We do have a warning system in place for that and we will hide posts that do this. If we think someone is just trying to present apostate material or ideas - we DO reserve the right to BAN that user immediately without warning. If this happens to you, you can appeal our decision in the confidential forum - hey, sometimes mistakes happen.

IF you just want to understand a current teaching clearer - then post a question - or a sample of how you understand what the slave is trying to say AND then ask - "does that sound correct". We all love a good discussion on these things, but do NOT say "they need to change this current teaching to this ....." That gets warning points and possible banning.

Thank you for your kind consideration of these things :wave:

Edited by trottigy

Soon .....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have no idea how to contact administration but I can not access most of the forum between yesterday (when I could) and today.

I do need to update my profile but I have had to read what that means because I have never done that before. I thought I had until the end of October?

Maybe I am flubbing up here on my end as I am not very computer savvy?

I hope someone sees this and can help me. Thanks! Bronwyn