JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org - Taganrog Court Convicts Jehovah’s Witnesses for Practicing Their Faith

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3466 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This breaks my heart.  You know that Satan is in the seat right next to the judge who decided this.  But we also must remember that Jehovah wants his will to be done in Russia too - so there must be a reason why things have turned out this way for now.  Something that will cause others to think and give a good witness about Jehovah's people.  I do know, The Russian Orthodox Church as really shown it's true colors during this whole thing (their priests taking the lead in the persecution and beatings).  Shame on Russia!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

It is sad, but we can be happy about the suspended sentences and fines. These Brothers and Sisters have great faith and endurance, look at what they go through. I will continue to pray for them and all our friends in Russia. Jehovah's purpose will be worked out. I pray that we all can have strong faith and resilience in the days ahead.

or more worse (haha) Thanks for the laugh in this very serious topic Glenn! I needed that. I do stuff like that all the time. I think "worse" is one of those words that doesn't require an adjective before it or any suffix's after it.

Edited by shali

Jehovah's arm will come down so hard on his corrupt man. We will be able to witness it and give such a shout of praise the heavens will shake like thunder its self.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

We should have known this would happen. Russia has ignored every ruling the ECHR has thrown a them and thumbed its nose at the UN as well. Why would we even dream they would see the folly of the things they are pulling? Satan has the country so deep in his back pocket its ridiculous.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Jonathan77, on 31 Jul 2014 - 4:35 PM, said:

It could have been all over and done with if only they renounced their faith.  Are you not proud to call them Brothers and Sisters. :encourage:

absolutely. even more important, Jehovah is pleased and able to 'make a reply' (Prov 27:11)

"Consider it all joy my brothers when you meet with various trials,

knowing as you do that this tested quality of your faith produces endurance..."  ~ Ja 1:2,3

Like Paul & Silas (Acts 16:25) they will soon be singing Kingdom tunes. :whistling:   :grouphug:  :flowers:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

Satan doesn't now how to "up" his game with Jehovah's people anymore. Same old tactics, same old results (none!) Jehovah's face must be beaming and his heart is probably dancing around in his chest! Look what his Son started?!!!

It could have been all over and done with if only they renounced their faith.  Are you not proud to call them Brothers and Sisters. :encourage:

Amen

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

Our brothers and sisters in Russia set a real example of endurance under hardship for the sake of

the truth. It's been many years since we have had such real persecution in this county ( U.S. A. ) Now

is the time for us to reflect on what we will do when it finally reaches us, which it will before the end of

this system ( Rev. 14: 9 - 12 ). So part of Jehovah's permitting this to happen to our brothers in Russia,

may be to permit time for the rest of his people to reflect on it, and gain the faith and strength we will

need when it finally reaches us. In the meantime we want to remember or brothers and sisters in prayer

to Jehovah that he will give them the strength to endure.

GStorrs46

• 1 month later...