JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

September broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3098 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Today is a holiday in USA, could that be the reason why is not up yet? Funny how last night on a section of our family worship, we showed or daughters the importance of being patient from the last month's Awake, I think I can use that advise right now...

"In a long-term study, researchers gave a group of four-year-old children one marshmallow each and told them that they could either eat the one marshmallow right away or wait a brief period and receive another marshmallow as a reward for their patience. Later in life, as high school graduates, the children who showed self-control at four were doing better than their counterparts emotionally, socially, and academically."

Maybe, if I'm patient, I'll get the whole bag of marshmallows tomorrow morning! Nooooooo, I can't wait! I want it now! :'( :crying:

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Today is a holiday in USA, could that be the reason why is not up yet? 

That's funny! Why would a worldly holiday affect the brothers?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Albanian and Arabic only.

It is in English and subtitled in the other languages. I think t takes a little while to load all of the files. Keep checking...

In the mean time, I listened to Bro Splane's talk.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Wouldn't load for me, :( so I'm downloading it. ^_^ 

I only have 54.0 Mbps internet speed. :wacko: 

The September broadcast is just 214 MB,

and my computer is telling me that I only have 6 more hours of downloading before I can watch it:uhhuh:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Wouldn't load for me, :( so I'm downloading it. ^_^ 

I only have 54.0 Mbps internet speed. :wacko: 

The September broadcast is just 214 MB,

and my computer is telling me that I only have 6 more hours of downloading before I can watch it:uhhuh:

If you wait, it should be in English soon.

I really like how often Bro Splane says "Lets suppose", "For the sake of argument", "assume".

It shows me that we can draw logical conclusions based on limited facts and not be guilty of speculation..