JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Hopefully, no nukes will be needed’ against ISIS – Putin

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3002 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Just crazy !!!!

We must analyze everything happening on the battlefield, how the weapons operate. The Kalibrs (sea based cruise missiles) and KH-101 (airborne cruise missile) have proved to be modern and highly effective, and now we know it for sure - precision weapons that can be equipped with both conventional and special warheads, which are nuclear,” Putin said.

“Naturally, this is not necessary when fighting terrorists and, I hope, will never be needed,” the president added.

https://www.rt.com/news/325178-putin-nukes-missiles-isis/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

The news is crazy indeed. Oh well, we live in crazy and evil world for now.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I don't know too much about weapons of mass destruction, but find watching the latest news events on isis interesting.

One thought that keeps popping up for me is the genre who make up the "isis" organization are decedent's of Ishmael (sp). And given their dislike (since the very beginning) of those serving God, but not serving Allah -- I guess this is really a religious war.

I'm not thrilled about their actions, but wonder if they'll be the final catalyst who'll enable authorities to conclude "religion" is the cause of trouble & wars. Then ban all religions and announce..."we have peace and security".

Does it mean isis is unknowingly being used to enable paradise to arrive sooner?

Why does it seem like that is so hard to remember? It is fixed we can't make it come sooner nor delay it. It is when it is.

Because the scriptures are clear that Jehovah puts it into their minds to do his will while they think they are accomplishing their will. This means Jehovah will be moving situations to accomplish his will when his time is near. That is being used by Jehovah. Anyway that is what I think sister Lisa was saying.

Because the scriptures are clear that Jehovah puts it into their minds to do his will while they think they are accomplishing their will. This means Jehovah will be moving situations to accomplish his will when his time is near. That is being used by Jehovah. Anyway that is what I think sister Lisa was saying.

The Trina...that's it exactly!

I wasn't saying ANYONE else couldn't remember it is a fixed date,  :blushing:  I agree with Trina completely. 

I was more or less pointing the finger at me. It seems anytime we (I) see something happen my first thought is now for sure it won't be long!! But the reality is it is just one more event in the conclusion and that event will not start anything Jah didn't already have in his plan. 

I believe there was a article/publication that hinted that nukes could be used against BTG. Also, think in Prince of Peace book mentions nukes "sputtering like a wet firecracker" against us.

Researching.

Edited by Tbs77

Revelation Book

Chapter 10 

Abhorring the Deep Things of Satan

18 To those Christians in Thyatira, Jesus now speaks heartwarming words. They also encourage anointed Christians today: “And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have received from my Father.” (Revelation 2:26, 27) Indeed a wonderful privilege! This authority that anointed conquerors receive at their resurrection is a sharing with Jesus in wielding the “iron rod” of destruction against the rebellious nations at Armageddon. At best, the nuclear firepower of those nations will sputter like a wet firecracker when Christ dashes his enemies to pieces as he would vessels of clay.—Psalm 2:8, 9; Revelation 16:14, 16; 19:11-13, 15.

Edited by Tbs77

Brother Tracy, that's an interesting article. after so many years and treaties signed through the UN on nuclear weapons not being used it seems it is popping up again. The fact that they are considering this action against a false religion (ISIS) makes you have to consider that this is the start of the attack on false religion. I wish I could find that news article i saw that the UN gave the definition of a false religion as one that uses violence and coercion to accomplish their goals...

Anyway, it's just another indication that we are really close now since it states that in the publications. It's a little scary but we have to remember that Jehovah will not allow them to destroy the earth instead he steps in to protect his people.

It said "recent years have believed that North Korea may have been working toward -- but didn't yet have the capability to produce -- a hydrogen, or thermonuclear, bomb. It can be hundreds of times more powerful than an atomic bomb."

It said "recent years have believed that North Korea may have been working toward -- but didn't yet have the capability to produce -- a hydrogen, or thermonuclear, bomb. It can be hundreds of times more powerful than an atomic bomb."

http://recomparison.com/comparisons/100447/atomic-bomb-vs-hydrogen-bomb/

As Shawn says, they are both nuclear bombs..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

And you are much more knowledgeable than I am, I really don't know much about the topic. That news agency must have been paid by Kim Jung Un to say that to scare people then...not surprised. Maybe he is trying to compete with Putin.

That news agency must have been paid by Kim Jung Un to say that to scare people then...not surprised. Maybe he is trying to compete with Putin.

It's all part of the storm that we were warned shouldn't distract us...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

A hydrogen bomb is a nuclear bomb.

True, but with an important distinction.

Fision or fusion, that is the question. ..

A hydrogen bomb is way more powerful than an atomic bomb. It needs an atomic explosion to drive the individual hydrogen atoms together to get fusion and that helium atom, when formed, and then re-split, creates as much as 3,000 times as much explosive force as the original Hiroshima /Nagasaki type atomic bombs.

Yes, more powerful than an atomic bomb. They are both nuclear bombs. Just like a German Shepherd is more powerful than a beagle, yet both are dogs.

WOOF! woof.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible