JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses Complete Peak Construction Phase of New World Headquarters

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3005 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is so nice to hear. Jehovah is really showing his full support in the construction of the headquarters. No doubt, Jehovah is blessing his people!

It's definitely a place I would love to visit from way over here in New Zealand. I so badly want to see it- looks like we have less than a year to save.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm reading this thread as "Jehovah's Witnesses Complete Peak Construction Phase of New World headquarters"

Gives a guy goosebumps !

You are right brother : I didn't pay attention to the wording at first "new world" headquarters...

But it may also mean : new "world headquarters".

I prefer the first meaning though....

It is interesting that, in the January Broadcast, they included the Sister's comment that her and her family expect these buildings to continue to be used in the "New System"

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

It is interesting that, in the January Broadcast, they included the Sister's comment that her and her family expect these buildings to continue to be used in the "New System"

I think a similar comment was said already on the Organization DVD (2005/06?) on the dubbing track. ~"It may very well be that some of these buildings will continue to be used in the new world" (with a picture of a brother reading in front of an amphitheatre audience?)

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29