JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is "Limited Access", and how do I become a "Full Access User"?

bonjour,

je suis française,

j'aimerai savoir si vous avez des vidéos en français sur votre site, où un lien pour traduire les vidéos.

j'ai vu un discours «L'Éternel est près de tous ceux qui l'invoquent,. . . " et je n'y ai pas accès. c'est dommage!

j'attends. merci

bonne journée mhb

Google Translate

hello,

I am French

I'd like to know if you have videos on your website in French, where a link to translate the videos.

I saw a speech, "The Lord is near to all who call on him,. . . "And I did not. What a pity!

I wait. thank you

good day mhb

We don not host videos on this site - English or French.

OR

Nous ne facturons pas d'accueil vidéos sur ce site - en anglais ou en français.

I hope this helps.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Brothers try sending my picture of myself and the email came back as unlabeled to deliver. don't know what I am doing wrong. I need help thank you Daisy Santiago

Maybe it was mistyped, or maybe we had a temporary glitch. I dunno.

But I see you did get it to one of the moderators, so welcome aboard :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 1 month later...

Well that's just swell for me, or not. I don't get a KM from my congregation with my name on it. I receive my braille KM in the mail. And my organized book is across the country, as I couldn't take all my braille books with me when I moved. They're over at my parents' place in a big closet over in New Jersey. The only other braille literature I have here are study editions of the watchtower so that I can read them aloud with my husband when we study together. I download literature onto my iphone rather than use paper braille because the books are so big.

Rose, just keep posting and in a short amount of time you wil be a full access member.

Note: as you can't see this, but I find this slightly humorous. Our forum randomly assigns Avatars and yours is an orange triangle with dark sun glasses on it.

It does not cease to amaze me how good the system is at selecting the PERFECT (in capital letters) Avatar for someone - even though they really are assigned "randomly" (in quotes)

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do not know who to go to, but, uh I am listed as male in my profile. I was just kindly told the fact by a sister. Can you please do a gender fix? Yep. And, notice I said please. Though, I suspect the mistake originated with me. I said please to try to hurry it along. Thanks.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Do not know who to go to, but, uh I am listed as male in my profile. I was just kindly told the fact by a sister. Can you please do a gender fix? Yep. And, notice I said please. Though, I suspect the mistake originated with me. I said please to try to hurry it along. Thanks.

Done!

• 2 weeks later...

Rose, just keep posting and in a short amount of time you wil be a full access member.

Note: as you can't see this, but I find this slightly humorous. Our forum randomly assigns Avatars and yours is an orange triangle with dark sun glasses on it.

It does not cease to amaze me how good the system is at selecting the PERFECT (in capital letters) Avatar for someone - even though they really are assigned "randomly" (in quotes)

Lol Jerry. I missed the second part of that post when I originally read it. So funny that the system chose that as my avatar. I got a kick out of that. Some pictures I can detect without human descriptions. Smilies being the most common thing. Their descriptions are entered into the screen reader. I can also read a picture's file name if it's linked to in a post or attached to it. Often, file names don't help, as they're just random numbers. I keep pictures to show people and give them meaningful names so I know what I'm showing people. But I can't tell what anyone's avatar is on here.

• 1 month later...

I have now been updated! Woo hoo! But what does it mean? 

I am now a junior? 

Do I have to send a photo to gain full access? 

Thank you!

Just keep posting and in a short amount of time you will be a full access member. If you want to speed it up a little, then you can send a picture as described in the membership agreement or the FAQ, I forget which :)

I found what I was looking for: http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/2780-im-in-limited-access-mode-how-do-i-get-full-access/

Edited by Musky

I have now been updated! Woo hoo! But what does it mean? 

I am now a junior? 

Do I have to send a photo to gain full access? 

Thank you!

No photo necessary, you have full access. And a Senior. Get out your cane. :huh:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

i am totally new to the forum scene, but must tell y'all, this shore beats television! a'abama rainy season is upon us, so i am housebound, for the short term. hoping that this time can be made more fruitful, while i learn the how tos, & wherefores of forums.

i am totally new to the forum scene, but must tell y'all, this shore beats television! a'abama rainy season is upon us, so i am housebound, for the short term. hoping that this time can be made more fruitful, while i learn the how tos, & wherefores of forums.

We hope you enjoy it here sister Peggy! If you have any questions on the inner workings of the site, feel free to post them in the Site Suggestions & User Support forum. We're also working on making things clearer and easier to understand, as we just switched to this software and are still getting used to it.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!