JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

‘For a Certainty God Made Him Lord and Christ’

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2640 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/videos/jesus-lord-christ/

Been waiting a while to watch the two parts of this feature-length movie from a legit source. The wait is over! This was one of the most faith-strengthening videos I have ever watched. I was left with absolutely no doubt that Jesus is the BEST king Jehovah could have selected to rule over mankind.

Jesus.jpg

50 minutes ago, Skye said:

Been waiting a while to watch the two parts of this feature-length movie from a legit source

That has been available under 'Convention Releases' since the conventions started last May.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I have had it from Legit source for over a year. (  jw conv download ). I just edited parts out and joined them together. (:P).

I also have had the "AS the Storm Approaches" video although didn't have current name thus made one up :oops:'Jesus Sacrifice Saves Us'    Very Powerful!

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

38 minutes ago, timpin said:

what's the name of the narrator?   ...   and was he a real Bible character? 

I don't recall any Dialog of the shepherds having in the Bible. 

I don't recall any being named either.

Edited by rocket

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25